Chapter 13

[I promise this story is actually going somewhere]

Shirabu's POV:

Fuck.
I felt horrible. My head was throbbing with pain and i could hardly open my eyes.
I couldn't recall a single thing from last night other than drinking and drinking. And a bit more drinking. Well at least i had a night i wouldn't remember like i wanted... right..

I lay in bed, lifelessly, trying to ignore the horrible headache. Well, on the bright side, at least i don't feel like throwing up. Things could be worse.

It takes a few more minutes for me to actually take in my surroundings. I hadn't even opened my eyes yet but i heard shuffling from besides me.
I prepare myself to be met with my mother or something when i squint my eyes open just enough to see. It was then when i realised i wasn't in my own room.
In a panic, i fully opened my eyes, looking around. A huge fucking sigh of relief escaped when i realised i was still in yesterday's clothes. At least i didn't do anything that stupid.

I looked around the unknown room, a glass of water and a packet of paracetamol sat on the bed side table. Okay.. so one night stands and kidnapping is out of the picture. But i still didn't know whose house i was at.. it wasn't Tendou's i knew that.
But before i find out, i want to get over this hangover as soon as possible -i take the medicine, downing the glass of water.

"Morning." A voice out of no where scared me. I looked up at the door, and there he stood.

"The fuck semi?!" Despite being tired as hell with a huge headache, i shout this.
Semi fucking Eita. I was at Semi's house. In Semi's bed. With Semi. So yeah, i feel like i has every reason to shout.

"Hey, why you getting so mad? You're literally the one who invited yourself over."

I blinked a few times, not remembering a thing from last night. "You remembered what happened?"

"Yeah... uh.." He give's this awkward laugh and looks anywhere but me. Maybe i was overthinking it, but it looked like Semi's cheeks grew a little red, at least his ears did. "I'll tell you later. How's your hangover?" He takes a seat on the bed next to my legs.
Whatever happened last night seemed to make me and semi civil..? Do i like it or hate it? Maybe both. Maybe i like it and hate that i do. Maybe i hate it and like that i do. Maybe i like Semi and hate myself- No. Not the last one. Definitely not the last one. No.

"Like shit. You?"

Semi chuckled at me a little, "I don't get hangovers."

"So you remember what happened and you don't get hangovers? What are you? Some fucking God?" I sarcastically comment, earning a laugh from Semi. He's laughing a lot. More awkward than sincere. I try not over think it. We haven't spoken in a week, the last we did speak was that argument after Koji, and now i'm in his bed. I think he has a right to be a bit awkward. Wow, look at me giving Semi the all clear. I call it growth.

"I hope you don't mind but your mom called a few times so i answered and told her you're at mine."

Right.. i really need to stop staying over places without telling my parents.. "Thanks."

Semi gave me a little nod and looked down at his fiddling hands. "I made pancakes.. i assume you're hungry so.."
Why was he being so nice to me..?

"Thanks, again."
I don't look at Semi. I cant bring myself to look at him. Because looking at him will make me have feelings and thoughts that i can't be bothered working out right now. Then more questions like what the hell
happened to us and why the fuck is he giving me medication and a bed to sleep in and fucking pancakes in the morning?! Why doesn't he hate me why isn't he kicking me out why isn't he screaming at me?!
Instead, i stare at my legs. My clothes from yesterday. I felt gross. Like i was soaked in my own sweat. I know drinking makes you sweat more but it must've been stupidly hot last night for me to wake up feeling this disgusted with myself. Though, i deal with it. Because no way in hell was i going to ask for some spare clothes. 
We make our way downstairs since i was in fact starving. The table had a plate of pancakes and topping. The basics like chocolate spread and sugar then a few options of cut up fruit... okay. It was a lot. Like a lot a lot. At least for me. This better just be a Semi thing and not an us thing. I don't want him giving me special treatment. Not when i'm being such an asshole to him.
"You didn't need to.."

"It's nothing, i live alone so it's not like i'm new to cooking." He shrugs as if that's nothing, taking a seat by the table.
He lives alone? Isn't he still young..? I don't know, maybe he's just more independent. It's not unheard of to move out the moment you reach third year.

"Aren't you eating?" I asked, noticing there was only one plate.

"Already eaten." He said whilst shaking his head no. I nod my head slightly. This is just more awkward now. I'm now in Semi Eita's house, after just stealing Semi Eita's bed, eating Semi Eita's food, in Semi Eita's kitchen.

Why.

[A/n: A shitty place to stop but it was getting too long so i had to cut it in half]

Edit: This chapter was 500 words before i edifies it. That's LONG?! Past me really needed to get checked out]