Chapter 5

[A/n: dude. i have college tmw and my sleeping schedual is so fucked up. I cant go to sleep before 6am and i'm waking up mid day. I have a 9am class... i don't think i'm gonna be able to do it.]

Semi's POV:

About three hours had gone by. It was mostly Shirabu scolding at me..

Correction: it was all shirabu scolding at me. Whenever i opened my mouth he would shoot me one of his famous deadly glares. I should get a fucking medal for not loosing my cool! I'm being so nice... for what?!
Though, i soon got used to his short temper and not so good insults.

And, on a more complicated note, since i kissed him i... it was like i unleashed something. Something that didn't just appear out of no where, more like it was there but only a kiss would unlock that something.. those feelings.

Cliché i know.

But whenever Shirabu talked and my eyes wondered down to his moving lips, his words would often get tuned out by my not so innocent thoughts.
Or maybe i'm just touch starved. I mean, as i said, my make out buddies both got boyfriends and it's like everyone just cuffed up with someone apart from me.
I didn't think i'd stoop so low to Shirabu Kenjirou..

I came here hating the boy and now? I want to kiss him!?
It was probably just that one kiss that's made me feel like this.. i still hate the guy.

..i think.

No. I definitely hate him. And i'm definitely just touch starved. And it's definitely just my love for kissing that's talking. It has nothing to do with Shirabu, or Shirabu's personality. Just his lips. I just liked his lips. Everything else about him? Hate. Hate it all.

Shirabu let out a loud sigh. By now we had talked through every single possibility and what to do. God, it was stressful. I almost forgot why i was even doing this for him.

Why i was going out of my way to lie for him?

Comes to think about it... i honestly didn't know why i was doing this for him.
Because i wanted to make him happy? Nah. His annoyance is my amusement. Because i felt sorry for him? Possibly.. That seems more reasonable. Pity favours.

"You can leave now." Shirabu said after a few minutes of silence.

"Not even gonna walk me to the door? How mean shirabu." I chuckled as shirabu let out a loud annoyed groan. Easily lifting himself up with his arms as if doing a push up. For a small guy he was pretty strong. Alright, very strong.. i was impressed and kinda intrigued.

"Fine, just don't blame me if the door hits you on the way out." He mumbled, dragging himself out the room. Not even bothering to see if i was following.

We made our way downstairs, me following quite far behind although it didn't look like shirabu cared that much. When does he ever.
When we reached the front door instead of leaving straight away like Shirabu most likely wanted me to, i leaned against the door frame.

Shirabu shot me a look of both confusion and anger as i just smiled down at him. As i said. His annoyance equals my amusement.
"Say, how mad was you when i kissed you?" I asked with a plan in mind.

"Very. It was-" Shirabu was shut up by a pair of lips crashing onto his. I made sure i was in a sturdy position, ready for him to harshly push me away like last time.
This is more of a tease than a want. A test, if you will. Like how far can i push his patience for him to still go through with this? How absolutely desperate can one be?

Although i was taken aback when i felt shirabu's lips move against mine. His hand brought up to the back of my neck to secure the kiss.
I opened my eyes in surprise, only to see a blurry Shirabu, eyes closed. Shirabu is actually kissing me back... consider my test failed-

Not really knowing what to do i just continued to kiss my kohai, it was when i felt Shirabu's tongue again my lip i pulled away in panic.
My face felt about 100°.

"Fuck you." Was all shirabu said before pushing me out his house and slamming the door.

I frowned as the door slammed in front of me. Did he just kiss back to mess with me? So he would 'win'?

~
[A/n: Well hi there
i have a plan
i have A pLaN
this chapter was nOt the pLaN
Ignore this chapter 👁👄👁]

Edit: i get so mad at my past self for making chapters so short.
My newer books have an average word count of 1300 words per chapter and here it's like 600. Shame on past me fr.

anyway, i'm gonna try get some sleep so more updates tmw 😍