Chapter 15

[A/n: I just want you to keep in mind (Bc it'll make a lot of things more clear later on) that whenever semi gets flustered or nervous, he never knows what to say so he ends up just being really honest.]

Semi's POV:

[Text]

Me:
Help

Guessmonster:
On my way!:D

Me:
I- okay fine
doors unlocked

GuessMonster:
Be there in 5:)
-

He wasn't lying. Tendou and i don't live too far away from each other. It's an easy walk. But it's definitely longer than five minutes.
So i yet again assume Tendou has super powers. It's the only explanation.

"Heyoo!" The energetic red head shouted, barging through my front door. "I'm here for the tea! Now spill semisemi!"

"All i said was help i never said anything about t-"

"Shh shh shh! Eita i didn't come here for lies. Now, i know you two kissed last night thank you to a little scared Goshiki who saw the whole thing."

"Shit uh.. make sure that doesn't go around.."
I think the last thing Shirabu's wants right now is for everyone to find out he drunkenly made out with a different guy. I can only image how he's act if that became common knowledge.. how he'd act towards me... he'd probably go back to completely ignoring me. He seemed fine with the whole kissing thing before he left but if it got out.. he's definitely regret the whole thing. Regret ever speaking to me probably.

"No worries, i told Goshiki to not tell anyone else." He winked at me, "Oh and you two were the earliest to leave... together! So... spill!"
Asking tendou for help was a big mistake. But who else could i go to? I count myself as quite a popular guy. I get enough attention to be known and i am in a prestigious school for volleyball. But then whenever i really want to see someone, my list shortens to like- two people. Tendou and Yaku. And Tendou knows a lot about Shirabu, obviously, so he really is my only option with this.

"Nothing happened, as soon as we got to mine we passed out. He just left before you came." This wasn't far from the truth.

"What? So that's it!? one kiss!? Eita! I wanted something entertaining!" He whined like a little kid who wants candy.

"Well.. no we.. It wasn't just the one kiss at the party.. he brought me into a different room and things escalated from there.."

"DETAILS!" He shouted, way too loud for my liking. I swear i'm going to have a headache by the time he leaves. Maybe i'll develop hearing issues. Not from the music i listen to on full volume 24/7. But the energy Tendou just radiates. His aura is just loud. However; despite all of this, i couldn't image my life without him and his annoying nicknames and songs.

"We just made out!" 'We just made out' felt weird to shout at someone. But i guess this is my life now. "Nothing else!"
Tendou shot me that look of both disappointment and 'are you serious?'.
"Seriously, we didn't do anything more."

"Okay okay, does Kenjirō remember any of this?"

"He didn't, but i told him everything that happened. He isn't avoiding me anymore and if anything it's made our relationship better.. in a way.."
It was true.. and i was happy that we could actually talk without it ending up with an argument or one of us leaving.
But on the other hand...

"Okay so what do you need help for then?"

"I dunno.. maybe you could go all Tendou on him and figure out what the kiss meant to him.. Sounds dumb i know b-"

"SEMI SEMI YOU'RE SO IN LO~OVE" He shout sang, making a dance with his hands as he did so.
"Of course i will! I'm great at getting information!"

"I'm not in 'lo~ove'." I mock, rolling my eyes. "It's a stupid crush. But even then... It's scary. Since when did i get crushes on guys i kissed?"

"From experience, yeah, i know." He laughs, probably remembering our time. I remember kissing Tendou in front of other people and they'd always ask if we're dating. Not once during that time did i even consider Tendou as a partner. Then boom, one kiss from Shirabu and he's the only thing on my mind.

"So, you can do it? Go Tendou on him."

"It's one of many powers." He grinned at me with semi closed eyes.
"Say, have you ever pictured yourself getting married to Kenjirō?" He asked, unfazed and out of the blue.

Me, on the other hand, ended up chocking on nothing but air, taken back from the question. "What the actual fuck Tendou!?" He can't- he can't just say shit like that randomly! And this is definitely not the time or situation to be asking those sort of things! No no no no.

"Hey, it was just a question!"
...
"Which you didn't answer by the way." He added, a slight smile appearing on his face.

"I-" A loud knock at the door interrupted me.
I was relieved, so i didn't have to answer Tendou's question.
But as soon as i opened the door that relief disappeared in a split second.

[A/n: Oh how we love cliffhangers]