Chapter 12

~ Time skip to whenever the party is •3• ~

Shirabu's POV:

"Hey Kenjirou!" Tendou greeted me as he opened the front door to his house.

"Hey.." I hadn't talked to anyone much since.. he happened. And if there wasn't drinks at this party then i wouldn't be here.
I wanted to have a night i wouldn't remember.
And it's not like i can but my own drinks, i look like an eleven year old.

"Come on, everyone's nearly here. Just waiting for Eita." He waved me in and i hesitantly fallows him into the house. I was kind of scared to be here, if i'm being honest. But i can't ignore everyone forever can i.. But Semi, Semi's the thing i wasn't looking forward to was seeing at all and could easily ignore forever. We hadn't even made eye contact since Monday.
I only nodded my head to reply to Tendou.

My head hung low when i walked through the main room where everyone was located. "Shirabu, hey." Ōhira waved as i entered the room, a smile on his face and a cider in his free hand.
Just taking a glance at everyone chatting and laughing and story telling, i decide i'm going to Ignoring everyone until i get enough alcohol running through me. So, i walk right past the group, straight into the kitchen.

"Hey Kenjirou?" Tendou followed me into the kitchen, of course. It's like i'm radiating 'leave me alone' and Tendou is attracted to it. But i guess it's my fault for coming to a party. So okay i cant be that mad now can i.
I only hum in reply.
"You do realise nobody's judging you, right? We don't think any different of you."
God.. i don't want this. I don't want to talk about this with anyone. I want it to just pass on. To be one of those things people might only remember every few years whenever they remember my existence.

"Don't give a shit." I mumbled, hoping that got my 'don't wanna talk about it' point across. I kept my eyes on the island of bottles of and cans displayed on the kitchen counter. I picked out a large bottle of wine. It was the cheap one so it's not like anyone is gonna care that i'm drinking it all for myself. I manage to spin the lid off effortlessly and take a large chug - grimacing at the taste of too much bitterness yet too much sweetness. I take another chug.

Tendou gave me a large grin and ruffled my hair. "We got endless of drinks so drink up." He laughed. "Semi semi should be here soon."

"Why would i care about semi?" I hardly mumbled, taking another massive gulp of the drink. I plan to finish the whole bottle before 'Semisemi' arrives. I don't want to be sober when during that awkward first 'oh shit he's here' moment.
Tendou didn't really answer my question, instead he gave me a shake of the head and a little smile before walking out the kitchen. I don't question it. Nothing Tendou does makes any sense at all to me.

A second later (after a bit of hyping and preparing myself), i walked out into the main room.
An action which i immediately regretted.

I immediately locked eyes with the boy i had been avoiding for almost a week, a tiny weak smile plastered on his face as he brought his hand up for a small wave. I simply broke the eye contact dragging myself to the couch taking a seat.

~ Time skip :) ~

"ALRIGHT! Who let Goshiki drink!?"  Tendou poorly shouted out, pointing at the very light weight Goshiki.

It was obvious he was drunk. He was wobbling since he refused to sit down (despite Semi telling him to). He was embarrassing as hell.