chapter- 10

Such a nice sleep..... William's bed is damn comfortable. I searched for my phone, barely able to open my eyes. My hand went through all over the king sized bed. Still I can't find it.....
I jolted upright, rubbing my eyes. This goddamn phone.....
Has it got legs or wings or it has also gone supernatural??!!

I heard the creaking of the door and someone coming in the room while I was still sitting in the bed wrapped inside this extremely soft and warm blanket.

"William..?" Of course I thought he was there.
I heard a girlish chuckle....
"Oh my my..... Maybe you are waiting for him.. wrong timing.... I guess." I again heard that chuckle. A human like figure came in from the door, but still in darkness.

That person came in....
My god!!!! Em!!!! She's here!
"Oh my god! Are you really here?" I still couldn't believe what I just saw. It's been almost 1 month since I last saw her.

I quickly got up from the bed and hugged her. Tears filled up in my eyes... At least after so much time something similar happened. Em is back and that too with that same sassy and authoratative aura.

Oh I just love her.......

" Damn... you missed me." She teased me. I chuckled.
"Of course! I missed you.... I have so many things to tell you." I pulled her near the couch in the room, and seated her there. She just watched me doing all this.
I didn't realized that in excitement I was doing literally anything.

She stood up abruptly, placing me in the couch.
" Calm down Rosie.... Well we will figure out everything . I'm not going anywhere now." She smiled at me and honestly those words helped me calm down. I smiled back.

She stood and went to pick some clothes for me from the closet. Maybe she didn't know it was William's room..... How come my clothes would be there?

" Hey.... My clothes aren't there. It's William's room. There must be William's clothes over there."
She didn't answered.

After 5 mins of searching she turned and brought me a beautiful elegant red dress. William's closet has girl's clothes? I went near the closet......

Wtf! These are my clothes. How come they are here?!
I looked over to Em and was about to ask her but then she cut me off.....
" Ask William everything." She winked at me. I guess these people like to wonk a lot.

" Now quickly change....." She handed over the dress to me and pushed into the washroom.
.
.
I came out after getting ready and doing a little makeup.

"Woah!! Sexy sexy..." She shouted loudly while I was still at the washroom's door fidgeting with my skirt. She ran over to me.
" Come it's time for your hair." She took me to the dressing area and started to set up my hair.
.
.
"There There!!!!! Why do i get the feeling that Prince will again fall head over heals for you....." She chuckled.
Till this time I knew what does it meant when someone here said Prince. At the only thought of him liking me, made me blush.