Chapter - 1

Samaira

I was in my room dancing on one of my favourite song 'How You Like That' of 'BLACKPINK' trying to  learn the dance steps.

Highlight trying word haha.

Uggghhhh why they have to be so hard but even I was determined to learn and kept tryinh. Annnd at last I was doing a bit better later I decided to take some break and went down in kitchen to drink some warm milk.

What ? Don't judge me. I love drinking warm milk before going to bed as my mom says it's healthy for your body and it als- WAIT  A  SEC ! I  DIDN'T  EVEN  INTRODUCE  MYSELF  TO  YOU, DID  I ? HOW  BAD  OF  ME !

Well Hi ! My name is Samaira Agarwal and I live with my wonderful, beautiful yet strict women whom I proudly call MOM well about my dad he and my mumma got divorced few months after I was born.

Reason for divorce you may ask but seriously even I don't know till now but mumma used to tell me that he was kind man and will dust off the topic.

Not that I was complaining as I felt content, complete and was living with my mom. HAPPILY.

I gulped down a glass of warm milk and walked back upstairs to my room, walking up to washroom. I did my business and was about to hop on bed and start my beautiful dreams about handsome hunks knowing that I will find my mom by my side till next morning. I tug myself when mobile lit up catching my attention, it was flashing like howling moon at midnight letting me know that I have a call.

Quickly sitting up straight and lighting up the lamp but not before keeping headphones back to their original place which was in the drawer because I don't want to hear the lecture on the mess when I woke up.

I picked up the phone when I unlocked it, there were 39 missed calls with 44 messages. I started panicking.

Why someone will call me at this hours and that too 39 times?

I was going to call back the number thinking that no stranger will waste his/her time to call me several times just to threaten me but before I could call back there was a call from same number.

And little did I know that my life was going to take the deadliest turn after receiving this call.

.

.

.

.

Mrs. Meera Sharma and my mumma are- no were school best buddies, they used to hangout like crazy teenage girls who just got their pocket money from their parents and are ready to spend it. And guess what I must have been doing at that time ? I was in kitchen making dinner so when my lovely yet lazy mom comes back home we both can eat together before she whines like 10 year old kid that she is hungry and anyways I love cooking not die heart fan but yeah I do cooking just to kill those hungry crows in my stomach.

Don't get us wrong okay. Me and my mumma shared a different yet beautiful bond in other words 'Thoda Hatke' though we were going out of our roles like she should be the one who in kitchen cooking for me and I should have been out with my friends well answer to your unasked question is - No ! 

As I said we used to share a different bond and I really love their friendship. They were friends I guess from their pre-school days. Unlike me I don't like to get socialize with people and at least not when my life once thought me a great lesson. I have a very few people and I'm happy in my small circle of people whom I call 'My FamJam'.

I guess God felt like my life was too boring so he just plotted and twisted the lines on my palms and changed the destiny and my way of living too.

He took away someone whom I wanted to cherish and protect for rest of my Life - My Mumma.
.

.

.

.

.

3 days ago . . .

She left me.

I lost her.

She broke her promise.

That day I got call from some hospital that my mom had met with an terrible accident.

She was driving back home a little fast as it was getting dark and more of it, it was thundering and lightening. She knew that her daughter is scared-cat and was driving roughly suddenly a truck came infront of her way and got crashed badly with her car that it got badly rolled over the road and hit the street lamp.

Before the people around could understand what just happened or help or call the ambulance, her soul took that time to fly far away from me...

SHE WAS DEAD on the spot.

.

.

.

.