Video Freak

Denise and Devin had talked non-stop for the past week. They have not been able to have the sex they both craved because....Devin was moving. He was no longer going to be across the road a little five minute walk. He moved away into a twenty minute drive. Something like 5 to 7 miles away. Denise couldn't keep with the details. She shot him a quick text

Denise: wyd baaaaaaaae

Devin: lol why so many a's and nun packing some stuff .tired

Denise: ugh

Devin: what?

Denise: We miss you **sad face emoji**

Denise sent him a picture of her lips. Not the ones on her face either!

Devin: do you have a Skype

Denise: lol I can get it

Devin: okay

Devin : you got it yet?

Devin: Hello????

Denise: boy can it download and can I create a thingy damn

Devin: okay

Denise: DaBoss_D add me

As soon as she shot out the text it started to light up blue. He was calling. "Hey I miss you , WE miss you" Denise said laughing. "Just how much do you miss me" Devin asked. "Let me show you" Denise said softening her tone. She sat on the edge of her tub and spread her legs. She propped her phone against the wall angling it down so Devin could see. The camera went off on his end and Denise grew very skeptic. She slid to the side out of camaera view but waited. Next thing she heard a door close from his side of the call she looked over and his camera was being turned on. "Sorry I just made it to the bathroom for privacy" Devin tried to explain. "I understand but now I'm not in the mood" She used her two fingers as emphasis air quotes to the last two words. He moved his camera down and began stroking himself. Denise bit her bottom lip just him turned her on. She noticed he focused mostly on his head. "Are you more sensitive there?" She asked very intrigued. "Yea ... Just around here ...like this... It feels great..." Devin said between grunts and moans. Denise was taking a mental note. She grabbed her vibrator and began moving in a circular motion. He stopped stroking himself and gave his full attention to her. Denise closed her eyes imagining them. " Devin." "I want you oh fuck I want you so bad" Denise had found her spot and kept the vibration in place. Then swirled the vibrator around her lips and pat it gently on her clit. She penetrated with the three inch bullet just so he could hear the sound of someone stepping in a puddle. "You did this " Denise said. She moved it back onto her clit and went in a clockwise motion. "Yes right there oh shit YES " "I have to cum I'm about to cum" Denise legs were trembling she was on the verge of tears it was a struggle. " Cum for me baby" Devin said beginning to work on himself again. "I'm gonna cum for you daddy!" Denise whole body trembled yet nothing happened. " I can't! I can't! I can't do it it's not happening I need you" Denise was not going to cum anytime soon she felt embarrassed. She couldn't get herself off to the guy she was madly in love with. She ended the call on purpose. Five minutes later texted Devin.

Denise: Sorry phone died

Devin: it's coo I came from the pic earlier ...can you send another one and ya titties too

Denise: bra or no bra?

Devin :both

Denise sent him a picture of her pussy lips spread open. A picture of her in a black and white polka dot bra and sent another one in her bra and matching panties. Then one of the girls free.

Denise: happy?

Devin : hell yea lol

Denise: So how many pics you got now

Devin : 30 nudes/semi nudes and 8 selfies

Denise: send me a pic

Devin sent the picture and Denise heart jumped. Yes lawd thank ya. She thought. She saved the picture to her gallery. Then deleted it because she remebered too many people knew her password. She'll just keep the picture through the text thread.Although she was wishing she could teleport to wherever Devin was so she could get some real live action.