Freshie

Freshie was this girl , who was a freshman. Short and lumpy like a laundry hamper. Her face was a 7 body was a 3 but ass on 10! Denise never felt the need to learn her name so she called her freshie when she was the topic of conversation. There had been a rumour she and Devin were fucking around. Yet they began to sit together in the morning. tucked away in the seat. He would look up to acknowledge Denise's arrival on the bus but continued his business. He denied it all the while. The day after Tyden and Denise made it official Devin came over to watch television . Denise was trying to break it to him without any awkward scenes like cliche teen movies. She brought it up. "I talked to freshie today..." " And? " he said quizzically. "See that's major ! I use to not like her because I heard....you were over her house and THINGS happened." "I was over her house but these THINGS you talk about did not happen she's a virgin. You know how I feel about that." "Oh great ! That makes it soooooooooo much better.Do ya'll talk?" Denise was over reacting. She had a whole boyfriend yet questioned Devin like he committed a Federal offense. "Not anymore, when I went over there her little cousins kept touching my ass and shit." Denise chuckled . " They grabbing yo ass while you trying to grab hers. To bad no privacy?" Denise was very sarcastic in tone. "Her ass is fat tho! I can barely fit half of one cheek into my hand."He was smiling hard as fuck. "Nigga she's fat tho! She look like an Oompa Loompa in the hood with the face of the pillsbury dough boy" Denise was ready to claw his fucking eyes out. Don't talk about some bitch you been feeling up on when your here every fucking day almost." "You mad cause you got a white girl booty huh?" "No. I'm mixed I embrace the shit! At least I'm not an oily pizza face.....and Tyden likes my lil booty thank you!" Shots fired. Denise had become unlike herself. Jelouse over a nigga that's not even her nigga. His smile quickly faded. She was winning the game Check mate.