Chocolate milk

The last few times Devin had been putting in all the work. So when he came over this time she had a surprise. Head and chocolate. "Lay down and close your eyes " she commanded .So he did. Denise opened the Hersey chocolate syrup and poured it into her hand. The moment she touched him he could feel this wasn't the usual spit or lube something thicker. She began coating his dick in chocolate even slow strides alternating hands. It looked like one of those chocolate covered bananas to her. She pressed her lips around it. Then licked from base to tip till it was cleared.She added more chocolate and continued to give him the best head of his life. Chocolate dripped from her fingers onto her mattress. Great a little chocolate stain on a mattress , how classy! She did not let it get her out of the zone. She sucked and used her hands at the same time paying close attention to his gaze.Locking eyes with the person and you currently have control over their body. Denise poured the chocolate directly into her mouth and swirled it around his head. Licking and slurping till he said "im bouta cum" she placed her hand on it as he came into her mouth with the chocolate and she swallowed it. Then went on to lick up every chocolate drop and smudge she left on him still till he was life-less. Satisfied she licked the chocolate from her fingers.