More babies?

Tyden had a "house pass". It's were he could visit Denise for a few hours before returning back to the half way home since he was on probation. Denise and Suzie were chilling in the living room when Tyden knocked on the door. " You know anybody who got sum man?" "Yea I'll see what I can do although your not suppose to be smokin." Denise said. "I do whatever the fuck I want I'm grown ." He said sort of hostile. Denise hit up three of her close weed men and when noone answered she had to hit up her drug dealing ex boyfriend Antonio. "Tonio you got a nickle bag?"She tried to sound about her business. He replied "Yea wassup." "I need you to drop me off one." She said that and and and immediate pause. He knew she didnt really smoke. Silence. "I'll be there in a hour . Ok" he was pulling through. "yea ok." Denise said. Denise had started making Tyden an Omlete while Tyden hopped in the shower. "Where my plate nigga?" Suzie said sarcastically. Denise was in the kitchen whipping up breakfast for her sister and first love. Suzie stayed in the living room and ate while Denise sashayed to her room.Tyden was in her bed laying down on his stomach. He heard her enter the room so he craned his neck to see what she was doing. He sat up in her bed as she handed him the plate. "What the fuck is this?" He questioned. Denise took offense this nigga ain't had real food in almost a fucking year but questioned what she was feeding him. "It's better than prison food so eat the shit." He took a bite mumbling "Man watch yo damn mouth. You think you grown out here and imma show you." "But you ate it tho so shut thee fuck up." She went to the kitchen to put the dishes in the sink. Returning to her room Tyden was again laying down but, he laid on his back. Denise prowled up the end of her bed. Placing her arms and legs on either side of him. She planted a kiss on his chest. Then began to ride clothes burning as they kissed. She felt him get hard under her and began to take her shorts off. "Get off me." He said it very stale. Denise was baffled thinking nigga I'm bouta lay it on you and you act like this. He pushed her on the bed and took off his basketball shorts. Her eyes got huge. When a nigga go to jail you forget he packing the monster. That's probably why she hasn't left his ass so long ago. He pushed her legs open. Flicking the clit and began pushing one then two fingers into her hot center. She let out a moan triggering something in him he hasn't had in a while. He began to devour her. Sucking her soul out at the very moment. All of a sudden he puts on of his arms over her body and held his penis with the other. He began slapping it on her clit and swirling it around in her juices before entering. "Damn." He mumbles as he works his way around his creation. He began kissing her and pushing himself deeper and deeper. He was trying not to cum fast. Pent up Prison juice can do that."You love me?" He was asking as he continued destroying and rearranging her inside. "Yes I love you." She could say it and mean it in and out the bedroom. He bent her knees so they touched her chin looking into her eyes. "You gone have my babies?" Denise eyes got huge. Here she is fucking a nigga she loves and is having thoughts about Devins inconsiderate ass. She didn't answer instead she said "change positions?" She couldnt dare look at him in his eyes and say yes. She just said that to Devin almost two months ago. And he began to hit from the back ultimately bringing him to cum. Tonio came late Denise felt he shoulda rolled the fucking blunt as long as it took. They went on a trip to the gas station to buy a swisher. Then Denise, Suzie, and Tyden smoked a blunt in the backyard. "Call me later be safe ok.ok. " Denise said as he hopped in the car. "I will and don't worry bout me."