Choke & Stroke

Devin gave Denise no time to recuperate. As soon as she got home and took off her heavy backpack he was at her door. You could practically see the hunger in his eyes. This was no making love this was pure hard core fucking. He undressed himself she undressed herself. Devin couldn't even allow for Denise to get on the bed they did it smack center on her room floor. Denise had her feet wrapped around his torso as he thrusted in and out holding onto her hips. He went harder and harder with every stroke getting deeper, hungrier. "yes Devin yes" Denise moans out she has one hand on his shoulder and one holding on to the base of a dresser trying to hold on to it as he grabs her to pull himself deeper inside. "Fuck!" Denise moaned "this is amazing" Denise was trying to run but Devin pulled her back and made her take every inch. He wrapped his hand around her neck as he kept stroking. Denise's eyes rolled to the back of her head ,choking was her biggest turn on and he didn't even realize what he unleashed. She twisted under his body "let me get up .NOW!" he backed away because he thought she was mad but what she did next had him in paradise. She made him lay down . Stopping to giggle at his carpet burned knees she placed both hands on his thighs as she looked him in the eyes as she devoured his dick. She gradually opens her mouth around it her own technique . Letting him feel the warmth of her mouth tracing his shaft and tip. Enticing him. Setting soft kisses on the head then spitting on it before gulping down the whole thing at once . He wasn't ready for that . Devin didn't know Denise still had a gag reflex and the fact that he triggered it made him feel 10 times as big. Devin ego went straight to Kanye as he told her to turn around and her arc better be right. "Yes Sir!! "she thought and he spread her lips with his tip pulling it in and out teasing until Denise bounced back on the dick and took control. She started creating the pace and he just held on to her hips. Then Denise thought "where the fuck did this nigga hand go" SMACK he smacked her ass so hard she yelped in pain and increased her speed till he grabbed her and held her in place so she could feel him pulsing inside of her. Denise flexed her walls around him and he held on for dear life as he released inside of her then they both moaned in harmony as he filled her up. Denise honestly did not want to get up her body was sore her ass was sore! Yet she went to the bathroom to clean up and put back on her sweats and tee then walked him to the door. "I'll be back tomorrow ." he said walking away "okay" Denise said nonchalant but when she closed the door all she could do was anticipate and wait.