Goodmorning

Devin came over early. Around 9 and Denise wasnt feeling up to fucking. Devin had this Bucket List he created of things that he wanted to do with Denise. Things that make long lasting memories as first times. Memories that can be either good or bad.Devin and Denise sat on the canopy swing in her back yard. She had on yet another oversized shirt and loose shorts. Devin had on Blue jeans and a white -V neck. He sat upright while she propped against the rail and layed her legs across him. First they just talked . She layed her head on the pole gazing at him. She always admired how handsome he was and his eyes when they changed from a light brown to a lustful black. She unzipped his pants and licked her palm then spit to get it unnecessarily wet. She ran her fingers along the shaft. Outside in pure daylight was risky and they both fed off of the energy. She rose her hips enough for him to slid his fingers into her oncoming tidal wave. A lady in one of the neighboring apartments was taking out her trash. She saw the bodies in her perifrial and turned to say goodmorning. Her jaw dropped she quickly closed it and looked straight. She quickened her pace at what she just saw. Denise and Devin busted out into hysteria . The woman's face was priceless. Denise didn't care because she did not know the woman and was pretty sure the woman learned her lesson of not talking to strangers. Devin was still hard but Denise lost all the fun and the danger of being caught. Devin loved being seen he often told Denise they should fuck till her mom walks in . Denise isn't crazy and didn't want to die young so the plan never went through. Denise got off the swing and was climbing into her house through the patio, she saw no reason to walk ALL THE WAY AROUND TO THE FRONT. She was about to flip over the couch when she felt a tug. "Devin let go of me." She began to protest . He pulled her shorts down and began to fuck her half way out side half way inside the apartment. The angle and support the couch gave her made every slam he made into her more intense. She felt this weird feeling over come her. Its different getting caught with a hand job but he's going full blown animal abuse. Beating the cat up like that was a heinous crime and he should be charged with battery. She felt it drip down her leg she had came and he slapped his meat on her clit teasing her before continuing and finishing himself. This nigga was into some kinky ass shit and she loved it. She couldn't even climb over the couch as she imtentionlly planned so she just threw her body over it and rolled. Then cowboy walked to the bathroom. When she walked back out she had on grey sweats and a black shirt. Walking back to the living room to see Devin sitting on the couch. His penis now limp and no longer filled with life still out of his pants. "That was fun .right?" He asked. " It was aight ..." Denise said sarcastically.