I love you...

She layed on her back. Propping her calfs on his shoulders.The moment he slid between her hot wet center she thought Daddy's Home. Her back took an immediate arc as she moaned. "Louder!" He commanded speeding up his pace smacking against her viscously. She let the sweet sound escape her lips "oh shit yes." He responded to her body facial expression "you like that" "I love it ,I love it ,I love it, FUCK I love you...". PAUSE. MENTAL BREAK. Denise immediate thought did I really just say that out loud. Hopefully he didn't hear the last part. She was wrong. He began to grab her waist and hit her core. Is this what they meant "feel it in your gut". ? "Say it again! " he said . She shook her head no. The first time she actually said she loves him out loud and it was during sex. Of course she struggled with knowing if she actually loved him outside of the bedroom. "Say it ...say you love me" he kept going harder and faster . "Oh shit why Devin ,why are you doin this shit" she let out barely able to breath. "Say it Denise." He commanded " I love you!" She said as he came inside he bent over so their faces were inches apart. Damn was he teasing her. She took control. Grabbed his face and began tonguing him down like no other. She broke her own rule. No kissing. But shit he started it.