Save the Hot Water

Denise and Devin had the beginning of Spring Break to enjoy each other and get way more than an hour in. Da'Shawn spent the night over the neighbors Makai's place. Denise was not about to be home alone all day. The night Da'Shawn left Denise hit up Devin "come over Tomorrow be here at like 8 ish" Devin replied "Be ready, have all yo extra shit out the way." The natural early bird she is she was up at 7. She had slept in an oversized shirt and booty shorts , which is probably the best thing to sleep in. So she took off her shorts no need in struggling to take them off when he's already here. Knock . Knock. "Come in the doors already unlocked!" She yelled sitting criss-cross on the couch watching Maury. "See look you iz da fauva Devin I'm 1000% sure" Denise said laughing as she jumped off the couch and walked to the back. She darted into the bathroom. Devin walked to her room "Where you at?" He called out. "The shower!" She said turning it on " Comming in?" Ooh it's bouta get real hot and steamy real fast. He took off his shirt Denise can just admire those abs and the "V" cut she just wanted to trace with her tongue.He dropped his sweat pants! Oooh nigga came ready for war no boxers on and already hard. Even though the second part was from Devin walking in the bathroom to Denise completely naked titties just sitting there so delicious looking.She hopped in. Shit he couldn't admire that body enough before she moved. "Come oooooon I'm lonely!!!" That was his cue. He got in she was looking him up and down eyes glued to his ....you get the picture. She moved forward putting her titties on his chest then slid down. Everyone wants to be kissed in the rain ,but isn't this just so much more romantic. She went in deep throating and gagging swirling the tip and planting soft kisses all around it with her full lips. "Get up" he commanded "turn around". Denise did and he bent her over. She propped up her left leg on the edge of the tub and held on to the towel rack above her head with her right hand.He began beating her immediatly executing perfect strokes and still remained planted firmly on the wet tub floor.Denise massaged his balls as he moved in her. He stopped and held it for a second but he wasn't cumming. Denise was already exausted he's her first partner that could actually keep up with her. She put her head down and at that exact moment he rammed into her deep. She hit her head on the tile . It hurted but her hair softened the blow he hurt more than the tile did. She began moaning like crazy "Devin oh fuck ! Yes! Yes! Yes! " That was her basic im about to cum keep doing your job moan and he did. She had came on his dick but the shower quickly washed away the deed when he backed out. She grabbed her towel off the floor and began to dry off her leg was in pain. Now who said they needed a Mimi shower rod or a beyoncé surfboard ?? Yet it wasn't over he hadn't came yet. Another round in the bedroom was what awaited.