Chapter 28: The Island

Hey guys!
Sorry but I have been having serious writers block for this chapter, and I've gone back to school so I have lots of homework and I'm getting a bit stressed.
I'm also writing two new books, one which I might publish and one that I'm being tempted to get made into a real book
So I'm sorry that this chapter took so long, I believe that if the chapter is boring to write it is boring to read so I rewrote it a few times.
Thank you so so SO much for over 2k reads
KEEP KILLING XXXX

The Rake wakes Eyeless, Laughing and I at the break of dawn. Dan is already up, saying her goodbyes and assuring we will see them again. We packed our bags yesterday, so I pull on my clothes, grab some food out the fridge and shove them into my backpack.

The Rake changes into his human form, and before we step out the mansion I change Dan to fit the fake passport the Rake got her. Jack pulls off his mask and Laughing Jack changes himself to look like a teacher, the Broken looking like students.

Dan now has blond hair and blue eyes, with a curvy body and the most wonderful smile. It doesn't fit her personality at all, so during the car ride I teach her to act like a class A bitch.

~~~

She is actually better than I expected. She can talk and present herself like a girly girl and she had mastered the sluttyness.

The Rake is now a tall, lean banker with wide rimmed glasses that magnify his eyes. He is wearing a perfectly fitting suit

After I finish teaching Dan I change into a random person, with ginger hair that is slicked back. I already had on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a 'My Chemical Romance' T-Shirt. My black leather trainers go perfectly but still rub a little - I brought them this morning in the sale.

"So..." I say, thinking of how to make a conversation with the Rake. "Are they all..." I ask

"Like me?" He asks. I slowly nod, embarrassed for being so rude. "No. Some are a little like me, but most don't really look anything like Slendy or I." I do a little nod and no one speaks until we get to the airport.

We tell the cab driver that Dan is studying for a role in a movie, so he isn't suspicious of our antics, the go to the bus The Broken and Laughing Jack were on. We all walk inside together.

The airport is huge, with high ceilings and hundreds of weary eyes people, in comfy clothes.

Dan and I walk up to the baggage area together and start our long walk through the airport and to the Island.

~~~

It's a large island, hundreds of acres in size. I help Dan and Jack off the old boat the Rake brought to get us here and back to main land. Laughing Jack and The Broken will be here a little later, after they get some new clothes and weapons.

After ten hours of travelling, its a blessing to be in the cool, shaded area of the trees. Dan looks around in wonder at the wildlife.

The Rake leads us over to a especially large set of trees, and we find that there are small tree houses made on the outside of the trunks. The Rake leads us to a huge oak with many branches, surprising to find on a tropical island.

The Rake guides us up the tree with incredible speed, but the thin branches near the top couldn't hold his weight so he had to carve hand holds for us to use after a couple broke.

The tree houses are small, Dan has to bend a little bit to get through it all.

We walk through three empty treehouses before we see one of Slendys family.

Short, a little taller than Sally. Large - HUGE - green eyes on the pale, white skin, no mouth or hair anywhere to be seen. It wears long, blue robes with a golden edge used.

As we spot it it makes a strange sound, like the sound of someone choking on blood (which I know all too well) and turns to run away until it spots The Rake.

It runs up and jumps onto the Rakes neck (somehow it's short little legs propelled it high enough to reach) and starts hugging the life out of him.

The Rake seems startled at first, but then hugged back, showing the softer side of him.

When they finally let go I go down on one knee and hold out my hand, Dan does the same. The creature bowed at us, so Dan and I rose and bowed back. A ghost of a smile flashed across Dans lips, but quickly disappears when she remembers we are here to fight.

The Rake speaks in a strange language to the Creature, one that Dan and I don't understand. The little man led us over a bridge and to a larger hut, where three older creatures sat, waiting for them.

"Bow, they are in charge here. Jeff - be respectful." Dan and I do what we are told, and bow to the elders. Smiles cross their mouths and show crooked, uneven teeth. The Rake starts speaking in a strange, unnatural tone, in the same language as the little person.

Then I understand what he is saying.

For some reason, my brains just click and I can understand what words he is using.

"Can they understand us now?" The ender asks, starring blankly into us. Somehow - even though I don't know the language and have never heard it since 10 minutes ago - I clearly heard the words ringing around my head and it clicked.

"Hello there, new warriors. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"H-hello there. I'm Dan, and that's Jeff." Dan stutters.

"We've heard a lot about you. Now, please take a seat and tell us what you think of death."