Chapter 17: Breaking up or breaking out?

I think I know how to break them out. Just a small spark will cause them to get moved, then I will hit the army trucks and they can run. I will run to the mansion and tell them everything that is needed to be known. Maybe this will work. Hopefully.

I grab three large, full cans of deodorant and a lighter. If this doesn't work... if it explodes...

No, it's too late for those thoughts.

I pull off the tops, so it has a straight tube. I strap the cans to one of my arms and hold the lighter in the other.

I manage to rig it up so when I point fire will burst out. I really hope this works.

I walk out of the house and to the portal.

I can't take any chances so I slowly get out.

I'm already in my dress and my makeup is already on. I barely needed the dark lines under my eyes. I can't sleep alone in the house, with all the creaking and memories. Not without Jeff.

---

I'm at the building. The receptionist recognises me and let's me in, thinking I'm just the undead looking for her lover. Which I kind of am.

Jeff's sitting in his cell. Alone again.

He lifts his head a little, realising it's me again. I go to walk away, but he speaks.

"Why me?" I stop and turn my head.

"What." My voice is kept deep and monotone.

"Why do you haunt me? Why- what are you?" He looks deep into my eyes.

I don't answer. I walk away. I can hear his sobs, then something happens. Jeff snaps.

"It's my fault."

"No."

"Yes it is! I brought you into this world! I made you one of us-" He stops dead. He has realised. Creepypastas heal quickly, I would of survived.

"Bye." I walk away from him. Tears start to roll down my cheeks, but I ignore them.

I also aced turning water into blood, I do this now and cry.

I get to the kitchen. it's empty, so I aim my arm at the walls and point, then I turn on the gas and wait a few moments.

Then I get the hell out of there.

An army truck rolls out, but Slendy kills both of the drivers, grabs Sally and Ben, then runs. The others follow, and they disapper in a mass of trees within seconds.

I get changed, then run to the chosen meeting place.

~~~Jeff's POV~~~

I sit in my cell, waiting for doom. Dan is alive, but she has left me. There is nothing she can do.

Then three guards grab my arms and throw me in a van.

Slendy telepathically tells me to say calm, we are getting out of here, and to follow him.

Slendy kills the drivers and bails out the back. We all follow into the woods, and then to the old abandoned train station.

Dans there.

I run up to her and wrap my arms round her stomach, planning on never letting her go.

"I SHIP DEFF" Ben screams

"WTF Ben? You ruined the moment!!" Dan yells back. Her voice is gravely, hardly used in the passed month. "The hell is Def?"

"Deff = Dan + Jeff." He replies smugly.

"We're not a couple." Dan and I say together. I know I like her, but it would never work. Dans dead. I tried to leave her. Now she haunts me, simple as murder.

"So we are living here now?" Jack asks, looking at the crumbling walls and rusting tracks.

"I could make another portal." Slendy pipes up.

"How long will that take you?" Mrs. P asks.

"8-10 hours." Everyone in the group moans. "your lucky, it use to be 2-3weeks!"

"Well, I'll start a fire." I say, and go to leave.

"No fire - no light. Get out your sleeping bags kids, tonight's going to be cold." Slendy says.

~~~

In the end Slendy let us make a small fire in the underground. Dan and I lay together, huddled for warmth besides the excuse of a flame. Jack pours some liquor on it to enlarge it, but it didn't help much.

"Where did he get the alcohol from?" Dan asked me.

"Tramps come down here sometimes." Her eyes widened in horror when I said this, so I showed my sharp knife. "I'll protect you, princess." Dan is tired, but I can't sleep. So I get her to use my arm as a pillow and my hoodie as a blanket.

"Goodnight, Jeff."

"Goodnight princess."

~~~

"The portal is finished." Slendy finally says

"Took you long enough." Ben mutters.

"I couldn't make it so we all see our own thing, but the bedrooms can be designed." I step through and almost have a heart attack.

It is a row of houses, houses I know too well.

"S-Slendy?"

"Like it?"

"Why did you use this road?"

"It's a easy one to build."

"Do you know what road this is?"

"No, picked one at random." I point at a house near the end and Slendy understands. "Jeff, I'm sorry, but we must live here."

I shut up and walk over to my former house.

Blood covers three walls. The bathtub and sink and covered in blood. Rotting prices of flesh litter around.

Some of my earliest kills were here.

I walk to my brothers room, brushing my fingertips along the bloodstained corridors walls.

What fun you had here. The Voice whispers. I'm thrown back to killing my mother after she called me ugly. I trail my hand over my scars, completing a devilish smile.