Chapter 2: Fear doesnt affect me.

I'm home alone, but terrified. When I searched him up on Google I found out about him.

'Jeff the killer.' I whisper to myself. Even his name is freaky. I know he is going to come back. He 'never leaves a whiteness behind'. He is going to kill me, or do what he has done to may people; kidnap them and make them take the blame for his kills.

And it's driving me insane.

My tears roll down my cheeks and soak the floor beneath me. I knew he is coming, so I am keeping a knife with me. I pull it out now and walk downstairs. My shaking hands somehow lock all the doors and windows, then I put sofas and wardrobes in front of the big windows. The only window I keep open is my own, so it's his only way in. I will face him, and fight if I have to.

I hear some sounds outside in my tree. I pull the knife closer and my eyes flash towards the window. My adoption parents made a little vacation for themselves, extending t to a whole week and taking Bruce with them.

Alone again. Alone with Him. A gurgle escapes my lips as I pull my legs closer, ready to spring at him. He's here. The Voice says. I'm not sure if I should believe it, as it doesn't usually help me.

'Hello, Dan.' It only just dawned on me, how does he know my name? 'Well, I see you have been doing some research' he nods at my phone.

Meanwhile I think of the most annoying comeback.

'I see you still smell like rotten fish.' He looks truly hurt at this, so I do a cruel smile. For some reason hurting a killer makes me feel happy. He looks different now, less menacing. His paleness has gone down and his scars have stopped bleeding and become normal scars. His pupils grow and his eyes go a nice blue. 'So this is how you normally look? Because your still a mess. Girls don't like that shit.' He just laughs a little, not his usual crazy laugh, a sweet laugh like I just told a funny joke.

'What do you suggest I do then?' He questions. Even his voice has changed into a sweet sound.

'I dunno, get new clothes and have a shower I guess.' His eyes widen. 'This is serious, you could get an infection or something.' I take a step towards him. How am I not terrified? 'Come to the bathroom.' I grab his arm and drag him in, turning the shower on and going to get some scissors. He looks at the water like it's acid so I shove him, fully clothed, in. He looks angry again, but I just grab the shampoo.

1 hour later

'Finally, your actually clean.' I shoved him into the shower and left him in there, hoping that he would know how to wash himself.nI then go grab a dressing gown and I grab his dirty clothes. He looks a little terrified of me, but he is the murderer who could slaughter me in a split second. He pulls on the gown over his towel, so I leave the room and throw his clothes into the washing machine. When they came out, they were still covered in blood stains. I grab some soap and manage to scrub it all out.

'There, perfectly clean clothes.' He gives me a strange look, but I just shove them at him and go to my room.

'Why are you not scared of me?' Jeff asks, making me jump as his voice had gone deep and violent again. I give him a shrug and say

'I dunno, I just don't think you will kill me' He nods like he completely understands.

'When did your parents die?' He asks out the blue. He sees my reaction 'I know why you are not scared; you don't care if you live or die.' I cant help but burst into tears. He is right.

It's funny how a serial killer can understand you better than your own family. I sit on the floor, crying my eyes out for the next few minutes. When I open my eyes Jeff is nowhere to be seen

I guess I'm not dying tonight.

~~~Jeff The Killer POV~~~

Stupid! Stupid!

Your an idiot Jeff, you made her cry. She hates you, you know that right? Your an idiot, Jeff. Don't go near her again, she doesn't care for you. Why would she care for you?

'No.' I say out loud in the forest. 'No, she does care for me. I'll make her care for me. I'll make her beg for her life, she will love me one day.'

Yeah, you just tell yourself that. Yeah, just tell yourself that she won't hate you for-

'That's it.'

What?

'I'll kill her bully. I'll let her help. She will love me then. I'll let her meet Slendy, she can become a Proxy!' the voice stays silent after that, not wanting to answer my new plan.