Chapter 4: Party problems

As I walk into the room, hundreds of face stare at me. They all know who jeff is, undoubtably, and they know that the girl whom I hate most in the world is missing. They know that I wandering around with murderers and I know they will make me pay.

Jeff comes into my view, but they pull me away from him. What I could see and what I could hear, I know they are beating him.

"You aren't real, I know that you aren't. Your just a story."

"if I was just a story, how am I here now? Oh and uh... I think I remember who your auntie was. Her neck made a beautiful snap as I broke it." Cue Jeff's adorable maniacal laughter.

"What are you..?" I think the guy moves forwards, and he screams "What are you!" At Jeff. Jeff laughs still, and I can tell everyone around the room takes a breath in.

"If I was you I'd start to hide. My friends are coming to get me." The jock laughs back, but there is a slight wobble. He is actually scared.

I hear a loud slap, and Jeff laughs again.

"Whatever you do to me... It will never actually hurt me. I don't care what you do. You could kill me and I would thank you." Jeff laughs again.

The idiot that was making me come here pushes me into the ring, with Billy Hadley beating Jeff.

"Oh hi there Dan. You really have a great choice in friends, crazy, suicidal monsters. Monsters that wil-"

"I am not a monster." Jeff says. "I am not crazy. I am perfectly sane. You are the one that is crazy." Jeff eyes him up suspiciously. Billy laughs.

"And I'm a 2f 1 fairy who hates blood and never plays video games. Get real, your crazy." I can see Jeff start to struggle against his restraints. I hear him mutter under his breath, but I couldn't quite catch it. "What did you say?" Billy asks him, grabbing jeffs hair and pulling it back so he could look Jeff in the eye.

"I said, I don't advise you looking out of the window. You might not like what you see." Instantly a cold chill runs through the room. Jeff smiles even more. "Ever heard of Slenderman?"

A tall dark figure steps into the room, 8 thick, black tentacles trailing behind him. Screams fill the air and people start to stumble out of the room.

Slenderman is on Billy in a flash. His decapitated head rolls acorss the floor and lands at my feet. I cant help but smile. Slendy throws his bloodied corpse into the crowd of frantic teenagers. I think I see one girl faint.

I walk calmly over to Jeff and start to untie him, trying not to let the rope burn his already raw wrists. He stands and gives me his crazy grin.

"We should uh, go back to my house. You will be safe there." His deep voice chills me to the bone. I glance at the bullies and random teens, feeling slightly sorry for them. Will any of them survive? Will they tell the police on me? "Its not only slendy here, I bet Jack got sally and ben too." I raise an eyebrow, but all he whispers is "I'll introduce you guys later."

He walks out of the room, knowing that I will follow him. If I stay, ill be arrested. If I leave, god knows what will happen.

It only takes a matter of minutes to get to a strange wall with markings on it. I've been here before, I've say here for hours and not seen anyone. I wonder why they didn't just kill me...

Jeff puts his hand on the slab of concrete, tracing his hand over the eyes and mouth painted there. He whispers words, and we wait. After a few moments, Jeff pushes the concrete to the side. It appears to weigh barely anything, even though a few moments ago Jeff put his whole weight on it and it didn't budge.

"We call this the portal, it is actually just an underground bunker that changes due to someone's personality." Jeff puts a foot on the top step and starts walking down. I follow him, the rock moving back a few seconds after I'm inside.

A cold chill runs down my spine as I wander down step after concrete step. My head starts to feel heavy, and my ears nearly pop when I swallow. It smells of rusted iron and blood. Some of the vital fluid seems to be splattered on the stairs, as if someone was dragging someone down here with them.

After a few minutes, I walk into a fabric room. A large building sits in the middle, surrounded by leafless trees and white grass. I look around, thinking about what Jeff said. It's suppose to change for someone's personality, but it's staying blank. Black, whites and any colour you could think of pools on the floor, and looks thick like ink.

"Sometimes it takes a hot or two to kick in. It depends how complicated your personality is." suddenly, all the colour that were pooled on the ground shoot upwards, painting the house charcoal black, with white windows. The trees sprout new life, a months worth if leaves popping up in a matter of seconds. Light blue and white streak across the sky, as precise as an artists hand work. The ugly, white light in the corner that seemed to he on some sort of pulley system disappears, replaced by a bright radiant sun.

"It's nothing really, princes-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence and winces in pain, and he falls to the floor. All the colour drains from his face, and a light red (like blood mixed with water) starts to collect on the floor. After a few seconds I rush to his aid, pushing my hands on where I suspect the wound is, then I run to the house. After a few minutes of wandering through room after room, I meet with Jack. Blood splatters his dark blue mask, and some of his hair sticks together with crimson.

"It's Jeff he-" Jack is up in an instant, running outside to his aid. I try to catch up with him, but have to spend a few minutes to work my way through the maze of finely decorated rooms. When I do manage to get back into the glory of the illusion, Jack is carrying Jeff indoors, the thick, pinky substance running down his arms and coating his hands. He ignores me and runs inside, but I manage to keep up with him this time. Once he gets to a long hallway he sprints to the large oak doors at the end. A large pink lump lays on the floor, as if a chunk of pink flesh was ripped from Jeff's body.

This is a trap. leave now. The Voice commands me. Jeff would never go this far to kill someone, would he? Maybe he wants to torture you. Maybe he wants to tie you up and beat you until you can't feel anything anymore

Just as the panic rises in my chest I reach the door. I take a breath before I push it open, then I quickly run into the room. A soft, black carpet covers the floor and posh, antique paintings line the walls of monstrosities beyond the wildest imagination. The walls behind them a cream, with red splatters. A marble staircase leads up to the second floor. a door to my left is wide open, exposing a long table with many chairs, clean silver cutlery at every seat. A huge TV hangs above the fireplace, oddly modern in this ancient building.

I see a tall being leaning over Jeff's body, the pinky liquid staining the sofas beneath him. Large chunks of the pink lay on the ground, and the tentacle man is working on ripping more out. His face is flat, but bumps and dents show his emotions.
Jack nods at me and leads me upstairs, not wanting me to whiteness whatever is going on. He leads me to a large room with a double bed, and I instantly run and jump onto it. My body sinks into the material, any position I make is comfortable.
After laying for about an hour, I decide that I should freshen up. I reluctantly pull myself out the room, and go into what I assume is the bathroom. I splash cold water on my face, trying to get rid of the dizziness. I leave the room and stand at the top of the stairs, looking down at where Jeff lays. Slenderman is cauterising his broken flesh, and large lumps of pink cover the floor beneath them.