Chapter 22: Suicide Notes.

~~~OH MY GOD I just realised that this has over 1k views ^_^~~~

Jack and I wait in the woods outside her house at dusk. Her parents have gone away (again), so we will sneak in and hope she takes this well...

1/3 of me is telling me to stay, another 1/3 is telling me to go... The last 1/3 is telling me to shove a knife deep into her throat and carve a smile into her cheeks, then laugh maniacally as her life slowly drains from her eyes. But I mustn't, I love her.

I see her shadow in her window. She's home.

"Let's go." I whisper to Jack. We sneak over to the tree and and climb up, trying to be as quiet as possible whilst we do. My foot slips and I almost fall, but Jack grabs me before I do. We hang there for a moment, my arms and Jacks the only things supporting me from a three story drop."Jeff - we can't do this." He says to me, hardly daring to speak anything above a whisper in the silent night. Grim determination surfaces and I pull myself up, Jack still waiting for a reply. "you know I believe in fate - we both just 'happened' to meet Slenderman who brought us into this world! Same will every other creepypasta, and most serial killers! Something bad is going to happen here, that was the warning." He finishes and looks at me.

"I need to get closure, then we can go." I say beck to him. "if it goes bad it's... It's all my fault." Jack nods slowly and we proceed in climbing the tree. We get up to a strong branch and crouch-walk along it. It goes straight to Dans window...

And we see her.

Her hair is now fully black, no red dip-dye. She is wearing a gothic dress that is laced all over. She covers her arms with a jacket so no one can see the scars that I'm all too sure are there. She doesn't look at the window, but plays Black Veil Brides Faithless full volume and then starts drawing.

She has had here room decorated, black and white walls... Then I realise she has changed it to look like her room in Slendys mansion. Maybe she hasn't forgotten it all, like that night in the prison, or when I went crazy and she visited me...

I chuckle a little at remembrance of here first night there, when she got into my bed by accident.

"Let's wait until she leaves, then sneak in and surprise here." Jack whispers to me. After not too long she runs out the room, suddenly. She was looking at her phone so maybe she has been reminded of some chores..?

Jack picks the lock on her window and we sneak inside. My stomach instantly fills with butterflies as I can smell her perfume again... It's beautiful.

On the wall with the window are drawings... so many drawings...

The first one to catch my eye is of a girl in the corner of the room, Dans room. She is crying and the only colour used except the grey of the pencil is the red of blood covering her hands.

I spot another, something that disturbed Jack and myself. It's a girl, well her legs and feet. They dangle above the bare wood flooring, a fallen chair besides them.
When I look at the other drawings they all show different suicide ideas, jumping of a cliff, shooting herself in the head, stabbing her self, even electrical items in the bath.

Then I realise what they all mean.

When I look into the corner of the room I see blood stains. If I look at the roof I see a two holes in the roof around a wooden beam. I remember her going on a trip to England a couple months ago. Empty jars of pills scatter the table top and when I look in the drawer I see knives incrusted with blood.

These drawings aren't just drawings, they are suicide notes.

"Oh my god..." I whisper to Jack.

We hear footsteps on the stairs.

Jack and I instantly hide, ready to surprise her with our smiling faces and outstretched arms.

"So this is my room, don't worry it's not as gothic as you think..." I hear Dan say from just outside the door.

She walks in with another female, but I can't see her face from inside the wardrobe. I hear the bed creek and thank the heavens that Slendy made me telepathically advanced.
"On three..." I say to Jack.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!"

We jump out simultaneously, Jack emerging from behind a clothes rack. Dan screens and the other girl just stares at us in awe.

"J-Jeff?" Dan is able to say between sobs. When she finally moves her hands away from her face I see what she has been hiding.

A large chunk of her face has been reconstructed near the top of her head - possibly a end result of her using that cup of acid I can see drawn on the far left of the wall. Flames seemed to have recently worked their burning fingers up her neck. Rope scars also show, side by side with a bullet wound and a obvious attempt to slit her own throat.

Her legs are bare, and I see they are discoloured, meaning electrocution from that music player close to the window. I spot many bits of pink flesh, third degree burns, along with visible broken legs from 'falling' off that cliff.

I manage to look at her face again and realise how prominent her cheek bones are. Here skin is still pale, a huge contrast the the plastic near her eye and new skin covering her neck.

The most scarring thing is her Smile that has been shakily carved into her cheeks.