Chapter 10: Bullet wounds.

~~~Jacks pov~~~

She didn't even feel anything as the bullet penetrated her chest, cutting open her pale skin, letting blood flow out over the freezing ground. I sit helplessly, trying to slow the stream of crimson liquid making a deathly pool around her. Jeff runs up the building opposite, going to kill the sniper who shot her with his SVD-59 gas operated sniper rifle. I think of calling an ambulance, but there would be too many questions. Slendy could do a better job - if he got here fast enough.

'Smiles! Get Slendy!' He was waiting on the edge of 1'the woods in case of something like this. I see him sprint deeper in, back to the portal. My hands push on her chest, trying to keep as much blood in her as I can. Its ridiculous how easy it is to made a hole like this, yet patching it up is an excruciatingly long and painful procedure.

A few minutes later, a precious few minutes later, Slenderman teleports next to me. "What happened?" He says to me, already working on saving her. "Shit." He whispers under his breath. "I need to take her back to the house. You want to come with her?" I slowly nod. This can't be happening. "Jack, she might not make it. I might have to change her."

"No!" I growl. "She will survive!" I protest. We only just got her to join, her insane side was just coming out to the light. Jeff will be crushed by it.

Oh fuck he's going to blame me, I'm going to get another beating.

Slendy wraps a tentacle around Sally, Dan and myself. Sally shrugs him of and starts playing 'tag' with the officers, only if they were it they were dead. I smile at her. she grins as she plays with the 'tummy noodles' of a female Officer.

A flash of light and we are in the simulation room, except the simulation is a hospital. Slendy puts on some gloves and starts to operate. I remove myself, even though I could help with my medical experience. Sitting outside, head cradled in my hands, waiting.

Slendy walks through the doors.

"We are losing her. I have to do it. I have to change her." So there it is. She is going to be like us. I follow him into the fake sterilized room. Slendy flips her over carefully, and creates a cut down her spine. A tentacle breaks into quarters and one enters her back. It doesn't come back out.

~~~

It takes one week, three days, 17 hours and 23 minutes to take full effect. She is still asleep but I see it happening. Jeff joins me and we comfort each other. I lost a friend, but for Jeff it is much more than that.

He has a voice in his head. It speaks to him and drives him toward his destiny. When he was young it told him another has the same thing, that he would cause her a great lot of pain. The voice wasn't going to let that happen.

And this is the result. Already he had got her shot.

He knew her because he was looking for two girls who had caused him damage. Jane and Marceline. A witch and a werewolf. He was at his lowest. He needed to kill them because they were at the root of his pain. He came across her school and followed her for a while, knowing she was different. Knowing that she would, one day, be a great and powerful killer, but he didn't want her to change like this, a bullet in her chest. Anyway, after a while he started to fall for her. Her long, red and black hair. The way her face wasn't perfect, in a perfect way. I know all this as Jeff and I would lay on the sofas, he would look at the ceiling and make crazy gestures with his hands in the air. The horrible him is just an act. He thinks she is the one.

"She could wake at any minute. You should sit at her bedside and watch over her." I said to Jeff. He looked up and smiled, then hurried off to her room. That was 6 days ago, and now he is very sleep deprived. I take his breakfast up to him, but he ignores it like he has with the last few meals.

"Jeff you need to eat. What good would be if she woke and saw you had starved yourself to death," He nods and greedily wolf's down his breakfast. I look at his face. Before, he was already skinny, now he is just hollow. His eyes are darker than usual, with black bags under them. He has started to twitch continuously, and-

Dan moves.

I rush out of the room as planned, so Jeff is the only one there. He wants to be the first person and sees when she wakes up.

'Urmmm.' I hear her groan. 'Who's that.'

'Its me, Jeff.' His voice croaks, and I hear the words stick in his throat. 'Your finally awake-' I hurry downstairs and ignore my building curiosity.

~~~Jeffs pov~~~

She lies asleep in her bed.

It's your fault Jeffery Wood, you killed her. No, she isn't dead. Her Creepypasta side has taken over. She is like us. But it's still your fault that she isn't normal. Her skin and her mind will be scarred with the memory. I shake my head to remove the thought. It's not my fault... is it? You got her into this world, you made them come after her. It's all your fault. Jack slips into the room with a tray and distracts me.

"Jeff, you need to eat. what good would it be if she woke and saw you starved yourself to death?" I wolf down my breakfast then go back to watching her. Her black hair is spread out over the bed. Her lips have gone dark in her Creepypasta mode. I wonder if she will like being like us. I wonder of she will love soaring above the clouds, picking her victims wi-

She moves.

"Urmmm..." She groans. I hear footsteps behind me as Jack runs out the room. "Who's that?"

"Its me - Jeff! Your finally awake! Do you want anything to eat?"

"I-I dont know." She pauses and opens her black eyes. "I feel different. What happened at the house? I heard a gunshot and then everything went weird." She closes her eyes, imagining the horrible memory.

"You were shot." I grab her hands, tears forming in my eyes. "Slendy took you back to the house. Your so lucky, the bullet just missed your heart and arteries. But there was a problem..." I trail off. I can't tell her. She will hate me.

"Jeff,' She shakes my hand off. 'What happened?"

"The bullet did hit your liver. You were internally bleeding and there was nothing we could do. You were going to die. So Slendy had to change you." Tears stream down my cheeks. I don't want her to be like us. I love the normal her. She sits up, finally realizing what I mean. "Dan, I-"

"No Jeff! You know I don't want to be like you! I dont want to be like this!" She screams at me. "Change me back Now."

"We cant." I stop and see the fire in her eyes. "You don't understand! The moment we change you back you will die!"

"What have you done to me?!" She screams. "I hate you all! Your all monsters!" I grab her hand, trying to calm her. "No! Stay away from me! Monster!"

I hate that name. My knife slips out my pocket and I grab it. I dig the blade into my hand son I will focus.

Do it! You could kill her and say she made you. A voice whispers

Don't do it, you love her. Says another. I could kill her right now, end her sad and lonely existence. but I love her. I cant do it. My hands shake, stuck between dropping the knife or shoving it into her neck, letting her drown in her own blood.

"S-slendy! Help me!" My voice croaks. The real Jeff is escaping. He is going to kill everyone in this house. Slendy burst in and grabs my hands. They get tied to the chair.

"Jeff, listen to my voice. You belong here. Think of..." He can't say anything, the usual thing is Dan. But now she is the reason of my pain there is nothing. "Think of Sally!" Sally. Sweet little Sally.

Then I think of her mother.

I feel it running through my veins before I see it. I feel the dark liquid coursing through my arteries, poisoning my mind and organs.

Real Jeff is here to play, and he isnt leaving till they have all gone to sleep.