Chapter 20

When Yuri and the regulars got back to the school, Yuri made sure to have the police with her. She bursted into Momoshiro and Kaido's classroom startling both the students and teacher.

"Um, may I help you?" the teacher asked hesitantly. She was scared that someone was going to be arrested, more so if she was going to be arrested. Yuri pointed at the kid, making him smirk.

That smirk was wiped off his face though as the police then went up to him, handcuffing him from the back...

"Matsuoka Yoshiyuki, you are under arrest for attempted murder. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court case," The policeman said. Yuri smirked at him, watching as the kid looked at her with confusion and surprise.

"W-Why?" he asked.

"Well, I don't think I appreciate you trying to kill my boyfriend. Now, police officers... take him away," Yuri sighed. Matsuoka Yoshiyuki was struggling against the restraints, but had no luck as they took him away.

"I'm sorry about bothering the class. I thought it was best to get rid of the potential murderer right now. I'll leave you to continue classes. Bye~" Yuri then said, bowing as politely as possible. She then left the classroom, going back to her own as classes began as usual...

Somewhere else...

"I guess this new boy has a girlfriend. We'll make sure he doesn't see her again~" ???