Chapter 12

Tomoka's eyes widened in realization, but that soon turned into anger. She ripped her hand away from Asuna's grip and tried go after Yuri again, but instead she was in for a surprise. 

*SMACK!* 

"Ouch." ... 

"RYO!" Yuri exclaimed. Ryoma had stepped in front of Yuri, resulting in him taking the slap for her. Yuri stood in front of Ryoma, placing her hand gently on his cheek, trying not to inflict pain onto his now swelling cheek. 

"I'm fine Yuri," Ryoma assured. By this time, Tezuka and the other regulars had seen the whole incident unfold and they all stormed into the courts, their eyes showing anger and few even held hate. 

"Osakada. I have seen enough. You are now banned from coming into or near the tennis courts. Also, I am stripping you of your place on the girls tennis team. I don't want you near Yuri or Ryoma again. Is that understood?" Tezuka ordered sternly. Tomoka jumped at the sound of Tezuka behind her, and when she saw that all the other regulars were with him, she knew she messed up big time. 

"B-But why! It's not my fault that Sakuno can't date Ryoma~sama! Yuri made Sakuno lose her chance at love! She stole Ryoma~sama from-AH!" Tomoka yelled. 

It seemed like Kazuto wasn't having it, so being the older and over-protective brother he was, he had heard enough from this girl that tried to harass his little sister. As a result, he slapped Tomoka. 

"No one. messes. with. my. sister," He snarled. He gave her a harsh glare and that was enough to send Tomoka running. 

After Yuri got to fix up Ryoma's cheek, Asuna and Kazuto hugged Yuri and Ryoma, surprising the regulars. 

"Um. I'm sorry to ask this, but who are you?" Oishi asked hesitantly. 

He remembered hearing that the guy was Yuri's brother, but he had never seen this kid around the school. Not to mention the girl that was with him. Kazuto chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. Asuna nudged Kazuto in the ribs, making him smile sheepishly. 

"S-Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kazuto. Kazuto Kirigaya. I'm Yuri's half-brother," Kazuto cheekily grinned. 

"I'm Asuna Yuuki! Kazuto's girlfriend," Asuna bowed. The boys bowed back, introducing themselves as well. They were startled when Yui started speaking since her camera was hidden by Asuna's hair. 

"Mommy! I can't see the new people with your hair in the way! Can I see them please?" Yui asked. Fuji became curious as to what that voice was, but when Asuna moved her hair, that's when everything made more sense. 

"Who's this?" Fuji asked curiously. 

"I'm Yui! I'm their ingame daughter!" Yui greeted with the camera. 

"What do you mean 'ingame'?" Taka asked. He and the other regulars seemed confused as to what the camera-er... Yui was saying. 

"Well, I'm a program to be exact. I was found by mommy and daddy in SAO on floor 22," Yui exclaimed. 

Inui nodded, and went up to Kazuto asking if he would show him how he did that. Kazuto chuckled and said that maybe he would another time. They heard Yui gasp and turned their attention to her. 

"What's wrong Yui?" Kazuto asked. 

"It's around the time of our boss raid remember! The others are waiting!" Yui reminded. The couple was shocked at how fast time flied by. He pulled out a few AmuSpheres and plugged them in, giving one to both Yuri and Asuna. 

"Meet us in the game by the world tree Yuri. We need to do this or it won't let us pass to the next set of levels," Kazuto ordered. He and Asuna then logged onto the game, then letting their bodies be controlled. 

To say that the regulars were confused was an understatement. Eiji on the otherhand was hoping to see what this was about, so he asked Yuri who seemed to have understood everything. 

"Yuri~chan, what's this all about?" Eiji asked hyped up. 

"Well, I'm a gamer, and I have to join this boss raid. Um, I can hook it up so you can see the game, but I have to tell you, if anything, don't pull the plugs! It'll cause me to log off. I'll be quick, can I do this Tezuka~senpai?" Yuri asked. 

Tezuka was curious about this as well, so he nodded, giving her permission. Yuri smiled and set up the computer and such, making the monitor in the clubroom, connect to her Amusphere. She sat in a chair, Ryoma next to her, as she then logged on. They noticed her outfit and hair was similar to that of a fighter. 

They watched as Yuri showed them on her screen to the group of friends that she met up with at the 'world tree' as Kazuto said

They watched as Yuri showed them on her screen to the group of friends that she met up with at the 'world tree' as Kazuto said. They smiled and the group of friends began their boss raid, impressing both Tezuka and the other regulars. Then something caught their attention... 

"Hey Yuri~san, where's Ryoma"