Chapter 6

The next morning, Yuri woke up to the feeling of something furry laying on her chest. Opening her eyes slightly, she looked to see what was on her and found Karupin who was curled up between her breasts...

Yuri's POV...

I had a small smile on my face seeing Karupin curled up on my chest. I turned my head a bit to see Ryoma sleeping peacefully next to me. I used my finger to move the stray piece of hair that was in front of his face. After admiring his peaceful state, I gently moved Karupin to lay in my spot on the bed as I checked the time... 'Perfect, we've got an hour to get ready before having to get to school!'

I went ahead and showered, changing into my school uniform. I wasn't really fond of the pink and green uniform color combination, but what could I do about it? I began brushing out the knots in my hair before deciding to put my hair up into a simple ponytail, packing my hat and tennis clothes. Luckily, I had packed my school supplies and Ryoma's bags last night while he was showering.

I turned around towards the bed to see if Ryoma was awake but he was still sleeping like a rock. 'What am I going to do with this boy...' I thought to myself. I walked up to the bed, shaking Ryoma a bit.

"Come on sleepyhead. You have to wake up. We have school in a few minutes," I cooed. He groaned and turned, seemingly annoyed that someone woke him up.

"No~" he whined groggily. If he isn't going to get up then I'm gonna have to use a new approach. I thought of many options before an idea came into mind...

"Wake up Ryo~chan," I whispered into his ear huskily. It seems like that got him up because he shot up and was blushing like a beet.

"Y-You didn't need to wake me up like that Y-Yuri," he stuttered. I smiled but pulled him out of the bed, pushing him towards the bathroom.

"You need to get ready for school and I will get our bags ready!" I beamed, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and walked back towards his closet. I took out his practice uniform and extra clothes and folded them before placing them into his bag. I was making sure we had all our stuff for school and tennis practice when I heard the bathroom door open. I decided not to look and continued checking through our things before nodding in approval.

I then turned around and was face to face with Ryoma who was drying his wet hair and the sight made me blush a little. I pushed my thoughts away as Nanako~san called us from downstairs for breakfast. I went to grab our bags but Ryoma had grabbed them before me, making me pout. He chuckled at my reaction, but held out his hand, motioning for me to follow him.

"Come on~ Okāsan is making Japanese style breakfast," Ryoma ushered.

"Okay then let's go," I chirped, pulling Ryoma with me as I bounded down the stairs.

When we got to the kitchen, Nanjiro-kun and Nanako~san were eating and Rinko~san had just finished making our bentos when she noticed me and Ryoma walking in.

"Morning Rinko~san!" I chirped. Rinko~san frowned and shook her head.

"Call me Okāsan!" Rinko complained. I nodded and Nanjiro looked up from his porn magazines, joining into our conversation.

"Call me Otousan too!" He added. Rinko~san glared at him and he shrunk back in his seat, going back to reading his "newspaper".

I guess Ryoma wanted him to get into trouble since he removed the newspaper from Oyaji~kun's hands, revealing his perverted magazine. I giggled as Okāsan's glare got darker and she ran after Oyaji, yelling out profanities and cursing him out.

"Ryo~chan! Come on! Let's eat before we leave for school. We only have 20 minutes till we have to be at school. Subtracting 10 minutes from that for my school tour from you, we only have 10 minutes," I ushered, looking down at the watch I had on my wrist. He nodded and we sat down, thanking Okāsan for the meal before eating.