Chapter 30:What?

-Lucy Heartfilia-

I woke up and found myself alone in an infirmary. I scanned everything  carefully and observed my surroundings with a blink of an eye. I raised my body a little and leaned against the head of the bed.

I gently caressed my forehead with my right hand. What happened to me? Was the first thought came into my mind. Noticing how my body was perfectly covered with bandages.

Also, my cheeks were covered by band aids and cleaned cloth patches. Head to toe I was covered with first aid materials but to my relief I was still wearing a piece of white cloth that covered my whole body's shame.

I rubbed my wrist gently then thought of yesterday's incident.

Flashback...

That's right, I remember now. It was now the final battle between each of three teams in each guild. Sabertooth and Fairy Tail were the last remaining teams to win the even. Both sting and rogue were defeated by erza and gray, then I was the only left to face...Natsu. That's right, he and I were gonna settle our fight once and for all.

-In the fight-

I was enraged. Filled with anger and hatred towards salamander and to fairy tail. My heart was beating rapidly in a fast rate. Hands clenching tightly to fists. As I  grinded my teeth together, making a sound of restraint.