Chapter 13: Forgiveness? or not

Natsu's P.o.v

Both happy and I, are heading back to our designated inn with disappointment from earlier's scene with of course the coflict between me and lucy...

Flashback...

"What's your decision, Natsu Dragneel?" she asked slyly to the pink-haired dragon slayer who's expression strained...
"Lucy, why are you doing this?" he asked doubtfully...
"This is...just simply a return favor for all the trouble you've caused here. Also, It clearly states in the rules that a member of a different guild shouldn't be allowed to attack  an another guild outside of the games or they will be disqualified." her voice stern...
That caught the salamander's  attention...' If I fight them, then both of our teams will be eliminated from the games. I don't really have a choice, do I?' he thought...
Natsu lowered his fists as he extinguished It's flames while his head was bent low and his eyes were hidden by his hair. Lucy, who noticed the dragon slayer's demeanor, slowly  released the blue exceed from her arms...
"Natsu!" happy cried as he run towards the pinkette with open arms...
"It's alright happy, don't cry" he cooed... (Flashback end)

Back to Natsu's P.o.V

After minutes of walking, we finally arrived at honeybone where our inn was located. When we got to our room, we suddenly got scolded by Erza for being late and asked us where we've been, I then told them about I recklessly invaded sabertooth's inn and demanded a challenge from their master himself which clearly gave me a death glare from erza and a scold from the Ice princess ( meaning Gray). I even told them about Our ( me and lucy) 'little talk' awhile ago...
Erza:"Lucy really said that?" quite shocked and I nodded in return..." I see" she said with disappointed in her tone...
After the discussion we had, we turned ourselves in our bed. Everyone was now asleep, except for me. I was still awake, looking at the ceiling and remembered what she told me before I left their Inn.

Flash back (again ;3)

I craddled happy in my arms then turned towards the exit. But before I could leave...
"Salamander" lucy called ' Why does she kept calling me that?' i thought then turned towards her direction...
" Just remember one thing and one thing only. When we finally meet in the arena, be sure to be prepared because your gonna taste not only pain but your blood as well".
Hearing her statement made me shuddered in the inside with fear.

End of flashback...

The thought of It made me come to think...' Is it all because of me? that made her hate us? is it because I told her that she's weak?' questions bombarded my thoughts as I eventually fallen asleep.
==========================================================
Erza's P.o.v

I woke up with the sun shinned across my face with It's light. I slowly got up from my bed and glanced around the room and saw everyone still asleep so I guess It was still early. I went to take a shower and decided to take a quick walk around town.
When I was done, I worn my armor then head towards town.
=============================
While I was in town I encountered someone I didn't expected to see...

"Lucy?"  I asked that made her turn towards my attention. But she was not alone as the twin dragon slayers are with her along with their exceeds.
"Well if it isn't Erza Scarlet from fairy tail" sting said slyly...
"Fro thinks so too!" a cat with a pink frog suit exclaimed...
"I wish to speak with lucy." I stated sternly...

"I'm sorry but, Lucy-san doesn't have the time to talk to you fairies" rogue stated with his usual poker face...
"I don't wanna hear It from you. I wanna hear It from her." I demanded...

Both dragon slayers looked at each
then to lucy who had her back turned this whole time.
I heard lucy sighed then turned to face me...( End of P.o.v)...
=_===========================

No one's p.o.v

The blonde sighed then turned to face the red head brunette with an emotionless expression, then motioned for the boys to leave them alone for a moment which they hesitantly agreed then left towards their in along with their exceeds hovering above them. Both lucy and erza were now alone as the blonde was the first one to spoke up...

"What do you want to talk about , Scarlet?" she asked.

Erza slightly taken back, hearing her for the first time she said her name like that..." All these years, we've been depressed because It was awful of us to treat a nakama like they're nothing. And  I just wanted to say sorry for doing that to you and for the other members as well. I hope you could forgive me for ignoring you." she was on the verge of tears but she held them back...

'Erza' the blonde thought with a tint of pity but she silently shrugged it off..." I'm sorry but I can't accept your apology, yet"...

Erza expression was crestfallen..."But why?"...

Lucy:"Because I don't trust anyone anymore, from your guild, including you" and with that she left the brunette frozen at her feet...

"She doesn't trusts us?" she muttered.

Erza's heart was like shattered from that statement. From the fact that her old comrade just told her that she doesn't trust her, and the guild.

=====================

================

To be continued...