Chapter 21: Dark Visit

Normal P.o.V

As everyone returned to their respective homes and inns, lucy alone was heading towards sabertooth's inn. Remembering earlier's incident made her thought something from it or remembered
...
Flashback...

"LISANNA!!" everybody in fairy tail yelled as the main team of fairy tail quickly dashed towards their battered member on the ground...

"Lisanna! are you alright!"

"Lisanna wake up!" they all asked in worry with lisanna unconsious as natsu held her between his arms for suppport. Lucy watched as they aid her with healing magic from wendy.

"Lucy" natsu called her with a growl earning the blonde's attention..."What do you want?" she spoke in a rather annoyed tone...
"Why didn't stop!" he yelled...

"What do you mean stop?"...

"You know what I mean. Lisanna was already down for the count and can't  even land a single hit on you that she was already worn out and unconsious! But you didn't stop torturing her even though you already won the battle! Lisanna has done nothing to you so why-" he was cut off...

Lucy:" Nothing? oh she did do something. She threatened me even before the match has even started. She threatened me to lose. And most of all, she threatened me in to leaving fairy tail" her voice filled with disgust...

"What?" bewildered natsu...
"(sighed)...As usual, you have trouble on understanding a statement." she was about to leave when she stop herself and glanced back at the pink dragon slayer..." Oh, and by the way, lisanna was only using you along with the others in order for her plans to succeed on killing me, which her plans failed." with that she left.

(End of P.o.V)
==================

Lucy's P.o.V

Even though I told him and the others that statement, I have a feeling they'll doubt my words for siding with Lisanna. And I really hate them for that. With my anger towards them, I lost the will to express It myself and besides, how could I when I'm no longer the same as I was back seven years ago. I was about to move when I suddenly felt a strange aura...'This energy, feels like the darkness that's nothing but loneliness and despair. Something, that you should be afraid of, something that you should escape from.' i thought as I darted my eyes to my surroundings ...

"I have finally get to see you again, my sweet sweet lucy" a mysterious yet oddly familiar voice spoked...

"Show yourself!" i yelled...

A figure stepped out of the shadows. I widened my eyes as It revealed himself to be
.
.
.
.
.
"Zeref?!"...( End Of P.o.V)

Zeref smiled at the blonde whose not too far from where he was standing. Lucy formed a firm stance and glared at the dark mage before her..."What brings you here, zeref?" she asked calmly as she eyed the brunette...

"To see you of course" he replied...

"Why?" she asked confused...

"The reason, is that I know that you've been training with the dragons in the dragon realm. I also know that you've been trained by a dark dragon which you possess both light and dark powers within to your core" he explained rather darkly that made her flinched in surprise...

"But don't worry, I'm not planning on fighting you instead, I want you" lucy was too late to notice until zeref appeared behind her and embraced her. Lucy stiffened from the moment that happen but didn't show any fear of It...

"Lucy, I can feel your hatred towards your former guild Fairy Tail and the way they have treated you. But you don't have to worry anymore because i understood your pain more than anyone else." he stated hugging her even tighter...

"How can you possibly understand my hatred and pain, zeref?" she asked, not bothered about the position their in...

"Because i was the same back when i was still developing the dark arts. I was all alone, every human started to avoid me even ignoring me for I was not normal. When I fully mastered dark magic they began to fear me and kept running away until i was all alone." his voice filled with sadness as lucy heard it clearly..." But i don't have to be alone anymore now that your here with me. And once were together, we will rule this world and make it a better world for us to control."

"(sighed)...Zeref, I cannot rule with you for you are far too corrupted and will deliberately caused the world's ultimately destruction." she glared at him but to her surprise, Zeref only chuckled...

"It doesn't matter whether you accept my offer or not, I'm still going to make you mine in due time." he loosen his embrace then said..." I'll return for you by the end of the Games or before that. And remember this my dearest lucy, once I have you, you will never returned to the way you are right now" and with that he vanished into thin air leaving the blonde in a scowl...

'I better be cautious to our next meeting, zeref' she thought...
========================================================To be continued...