Chapter 48: To Infernal Ethereal

Stepping out from the portal, two familiar silhouettes; both Black and Blonde haired, have arrived at their designated location. The one with the Black locks was none other than Zeref, the Dark Mage and the blonde silhouette was none other than Lucy, the Dark Dragon Queen. Where they are right now, is the one place where everything is being controlled and balanced. The one place, where everything started to fall into place.

"Finally, we have arrived." Marveling the entire area with his sharp red orbs, he raised his limbs to flaunt every aspect of the world they were in. "Infernal Ethereal." The place which he speak of was entirely different from the real world. It was more authentic and has exotic specimens that each have different qualities. The skies were clear as blue, the rivers, streams, lakes, are all been purified and cleansed. Like it hasn't been contaminated at all. And the environment was flourished and moist without any withering nature. It was simply..magnificent.

They could also feel the life energy radiating from it. It's very surprising that with their magic completely in darkness, there's no way that this place couldn't get infected by it. Or worse, would have contaminated its life force. It's probably the powerful purification energy from the main core that's keeping their dark energy at bay. After all, it is the reason why both the Light and darkness were balanced out in the first place.

As Zeref marveled the entire vast area of Infernal Ethereal, Lucy as well was intrigued by its sightings. While doing so, out of nowhere a sparkling butterfly came slowly towards her direction. And being curious on why it came to her, she raised both hands infront of her and watched as the butterfly landed on her palms carefully. What a unique color it had; All sparkling white and was glowing. The blonde said nothing but stare at its purest form.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She heard Zeref questioning her, but still locked her gaze at the butterfly on her hands. "All the amazing living things in this realm, and all its purest magical energy surrounding its vast area. Truly, it is truly beautiful. It's a shame though, that all of these will be soon corrupted. Once we find the main power source, all life will be at our hands for the taking. Such a cruel fate, wouldn't you agree, Lucy?" The white butterfly fluttered away once Zeref's gaze was directed towards the silent blonde. "Cruel fate...to those who have wronged us..." was her only response to him.

He chuckled, and went infront of her. Closing in to her personal space and lifting her chin up in the process. "Yes. A Cruel Fate indeed."

~~~~~~

"Listen up everyone. Now we know the location of both Zeref and Lucy, it is time for us to stop their plans from unbalancing the world and destroy everything along with it. If Zeref plans to darkened the main power source that keeps the world in order amd sustained, then chaos and ruin will descend on all of us. Which is why we are heading there at once. Though, not all members are permission to go there. Which is why i am going to choose the best people for this mission."

The tension grew slightly, all anxious of the selection.

"The following people are;

Mirajane Strauss!
"Well, well."

Wendy Marvel!
"I'll do my best!"

Juvia Lockser!
"Eh?"

Elfman Strauss!
"I'm the man!"

The New Exceed Squad!
"Aye sir!"

Laxus Dreyar!
"This will be interesting."

Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney!
"We're going to give all we've got, right Rogue?"
"Yes."
"I know you'll get picked, Sting-kun!"
"Fro think so too!"