Chapter 19: Lucy vs Lisanna

Recap:

"Satan Soul!?"...

"Surprising isn't it?"...

"Disgusting"....

"Shut up!"...

"Let's end this once and for all, Lisanna!"...
============================

(Normal P.o.V)...
The tension grew intense in the battle field as both Lucy and Lisanna's real battle was about to commence. Both glares from the women were felt by each of the participating teams, as they stare intentively at them with unbreakable glances for they felt that this battle will be worth while. Including both saber and fairy tail teams...
"Let's end this so called obsession towards the salamander's affection shall we, Lisanna?" lucy stated with disgusted voice which they didn't noticed...
"Hmph! as If your going to win. Your only saying that so that you could show off your 'new powers' to get attention from the crowd plus getting natsu's attention to his liking!" lisanna retorted with a sly smile...
"Let's just fight" she replied with so much as a bored face. For that tone, lisanna tsked at her for suddenly being cocky...(  Which she isn't you slut :-*)...
With no further delay, lisanna advanced at her with satan soul and slashed her but lucy managed to evade It with a back flip. Lisanna slashed her again and yet, somehow lucy manage to evade all of them as If she anticipated all of her attack pattern in no time to spare. And this made the take over mage grew more furious than a normal anger...
"I have enough of this...Hidden Sphere!" lisanna yelled which caught the blonde of guard as she was forced to collide with a wall from the attack she just released.
The attack was so powerful that blood trickled down her mouth. Natsu noticed her pained expression exclaimed..." Lucy!"...
But the blonde paid no mind for his call and gently wiped the blood from her lips with her toungue .

(Lucy's p.o.V)...
How could I be that careless to let that feeble attack of her's to hit me, and made me saw my own blood from the corner of my mouth. I wiped It slightly with my toungue and had tasted my blood for the first time. Hmmm...It tasted sweet better than I thought. Now, back to the present; I slowly got up from the ground and dusted myself off the dust and glanced  back at my opponent with malice and hatred...
' She's the reason why I was ignored, she's the reason when I got left out, she's the reason they called me weak, when he called me weak. And for that she must pay for all of her sins. I feel an intense power radiating from...my left eye? I unconciously touched It with my hands and felt an overwhelming power coming from It. Is It reacting towards my hatred, my anger?
I then let It surged Its energy to my body and let my magic do the rest.
(End Of p.o.v)

Lisanna was ready to finish the battle when all of a sudden lucy disappeared from where she was and appeared behind her and gave a swift kick at her center back form from behind and made a devastating blow that made the take over mage crashed against the wall while receiving gasps from everyone from her sudden counterattack...

"K-kuzo-" lisanna widened her eyes to see lucy disappeared yet again  and instead from behind she reappeared infront of her with a blank face, no not with a blank face but more like a demon except with no evil smile..."You've used them against me, and now you have to suffer for It" her voice cold.

"Tsk! Shadow Ball!"...

Lucy evaded It and countered It with her's..." Roar...of the Light Dragon!"...

"Shadow Blast!" lisanna intercepted It making both attacks clashed against each other..."Is that the best you've got?" lisanna mocked with a smirk but lucy remained quiet. Once the field was cleared from the smoke from that last attack, lisanna was about to attack when she suddenly widened her eyes to see a familiar figure in the field...

"N-natsu?" she asked..." What are you doing here!"...but natsu didn't replied as lucy appeared behind him with an unnoticed disgust expression...

"Your seriously protecting her? after what she did to you are you stupid!"
Natsu still hasn't replied as lisanna continued to complain...
"She's trying to take you away from me natsu, away from me!" tears began to appear from the corner of her eyes. Natsu who finally responed, walked infront of her and gave her a tight embrace and quietly sobbed against his chest.

"How pitiful" lucy said...

Lisanna widened her eyes as natsu punched her in the gut that send her flying and landed to the ground..."N-natsu w-what?-"...

"Are you aware that this is only a clone"...

"What!" lisanna glanced at the viewing area and saw the real natsu..." You tricked me!" she yelled to the blonde who only snickered in amusement..." You'll pay for that!" she yelled in rage as she advanced at her with a full frontal assault.

'Lisanna, you don't know how my hatred for you only grows when you kept on lieing to them with your innocence. But you can't full me.' lucy thought in monotone as their battle rages on.
===================================To be continued========