Chapter 10: Pain and Suffering

Previously on Fairy Tail...

"People like you disgust me. Roar of the...Lightning Dragon!"

"The Winner...Lucy Heartfilia from Sabertooth!"....
=============================
Lucy's P.o.v

As I made my way back to sabertooth's viewing area, I could have sworn the Fairy Tail teams were staring at me with such sadness. Yes, sadness was the only thing present on their faces. But I don't care because I know that's just a lie. I shrugged them off and continued back to my team. When I got there, I was greeted by my team mates...

Sting:"That was awesome blondie!"he cheered...
Frosch:"Fro think so too!"
Lector:"You may be strong but Sting-kun is much stronger"...
"Thank you for the compliments" I said with my usual tone...
Rufus:"As expected from Lady Lucy herself"...
Yukino:"Rufus is right Miss Lucy"...

Both Rogue and Orga only nodded in agreenment...
=============================
At Fairy Tail's viewing area...

They watch the blonde from a far how she was comfortable with their enemy's side, even though they cannot tell by her expression whether she was happy or sad. They all know what they did to her and they were guilty, however, Lucy their previous/old comrade, will never forgive them after what they have done and probably never will.

Macarov understood their pain and how miserable they are without their shinning star, but It can't be helped. They need to think about what they've done and let time do the work.
=============================
(Back to Lucy's P.o.V )

We watch the battle between Fairy Tail Vs Lamia Scale, and to tell the truth I wanted Fairy Tail to win this battle portion, but It seems Jura ended as the winner of this tournament. I sighed to myself in boredom and watch as the First Day of the Grand Magic Games ended.

End of P.o.v
=============================

No one's P.o.V

Daima Tenbou ( Grand Magic Games) has ended as all spectators were exiting the stadium including each of the guild participants are all returning to their respected inn. Except for a certain blonde who was still at the balcony with both Sting and Rogue and exceeds right behind her. They were about to leave when someone called the blonde...

"LUCY!" a familiar voice called out making the trio stopped walking.
Lucy sighed for she knows who It is calling her. Not bothering to turned, the blonde spoke..."What do you want, salamander?" she asked in monotone...

Natsu stopped infront of the Dragon slayer trio who finally turned to face him including Lucy...

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your win" he said while rubbing his head so obviously lieing. The blonde sighed once more then turned to the twin dragon slayers..."I'll meet you back at the inn okay?"...

"Fine, but be sure to return safe you got that blondie?" sting stated while placing a hand on her shoulder...
"Whatever you say dad" boredly replied...

"Why you-" he was cut off by rogue...
"Let's go sting, you don't want another beating from Lucy are you?"...
Sting trembled from the word beating..."O-of c-course not, l-let's go c-come on lector!" he shuttered in fright...

Rogue:"Will see you back the guild Lucy"...
Frosch:"Fro thinks so too!"...
As the two of them left along with the exceeds, leaving lucy and natsu alone...

"So why are you here for?" the blonde suddenly asked...
" What are you talking-"...
"You were lieing about you wanted to congratulate me, you wanted an answer why I join their guild am I right?"she asked with suspicioun.

Natsu's became serious then said..." So why did you?"...

Lucy:"Because I treat them like family, salamander"...
"Family?you called them family?!"he snapped...
Lucy:"Yes, why, is there a problem?"...
Natsu:"Yeah I have a problem, why, why did you join their guild?why did you left fairy tail? your home, your true family!" he yelled but the blonde didn't responed instead looked at him straight in the eye. He then grabbed her shoulders forcefully then asked again..." Why lucy ,why!?" but still no response..." WHY!?" he yelled only for his hands to be swept by the blonde letting his gripped on her shoulders to loosen...

Lucy:"Why? I'll tell you why. Because you weren't there" her voice became a growl..." You weren't there when I was ignored, you weren't there when I've suffered when the other members started to forget me, you weren't there when you told me that I was weak, pathetic, a replacement, you weren't there when I needed you when everyone started to neglect me like how father ignored me .You all think that I was weak, because I always hide behind my spirits when I was strong even without my spirits help. But you just have to rub it in and caused me something in return."

Natsu widened his eyes in disbelief...
"Lucy, look were-" he was cut off...

Lucy:" Just shut up."she said It calmly..." I have enough of your lies. Seeing how you from all people have treated me, I cannot accept your apology even the day I die. Your arrogant and cocky attitude towards power have caused me so much pain and suffering. But now, I feel nothing, I feel nothing but hatred against you and the entire guild  and I will not stop until you will felt the pain I have to endure all those years. Mark my words, Salamander. You will soon suffer my wrath of the Celestial Dragon Slayer." she threatened making natsu stepped back a little..." I have to go since your just wasting my time here." she turned and head towards the exit..." I'll be looking forward to have a another battle with you Salamander" and with that she's gone, leaving the dragon slayer shocked as tears threatened to pour out of his eyes..."W-what have I done" he mumbled as he slowly met his knees to the ground as he let the tears dropped on the floor.
===============================To be Continued...