Chapter 45: Caliginous Blankness

"Where am i? What am i..doing here?"

Uknown to the revelation outside from her consciousness, the normal Lucy was somewhere being contained inside an empty space of the back of her mind. She glanced her surroundings, trying to figure out what was happening to her and the others. Then it all came back to her in a flash.

That's right, Zeref! When he hit her that attack, somehow it made her self fo berserk and was suddenly being held back by a pull that sounded more like chains tieing her against a wall, to prevent her from ever escaping his control. Then there's that thing when she was shown those images back in 7 years ago when she was still Celestial Spirit Wizard.

Fairy Tail, her once called home had turned against her, mocked her, betrayed her, abondoned her, and forgotten her. And because she was useless to her team at that time, they replaced her to someone who thinks she's better than anyone else's. Called her weak and pathetic because they thought she only hides behind her spirits when in battle and use them as an advantage for her to accomplish something if they ever go on a job request.

Those fools. And Zeref, he had the guts to show her those memories of hers to his nefarious purposes only to take over her body to his own ambitions. That fiend. But what's the point on not giving up when clearly she had no hope on getting out of his control? Face it, she was still the same weak and useless mage she was, and she knew the others would think of her that way.

"I'm..so weak."

~~~~~~~

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

"Dark Flame Dragon's Wing Slash!"

"Heavens Wheel: Pentagon Sword!"

"Dark Iron Dragon's Pillar!"

"Ice Wizard Powers..Charging Lance!"

"Dark Water Dragon's Razor!"

"Holy Dragon's Holy Breath!"

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

"Dark Nature Dragon's Barrier!"

"Sky Dragon's Roar!"

"Iron Dragon's Roar!"

"Lightning Dragon's Roar!"

"Shadow Ball!"

"Water Slicer!"

"Dark Earth Dragon's Crumbling Wall!"

"Card Magic: Lightning!"

"Body Take over: Lizard Man!"

"Fairy Machine Gun!"

"Solid Script: Fire!"

"Rune Magic: Dark Liprature!"

"Go my Babies! "

"Infinite sunrise of the Dark Light Dragon: Blinding Solaris!"

Even if they combined their powers into one, it was still not enough for them to take Lucy down. She was more difficult and unpredictable opponent to defeat. They should have know better of her ranking as the Dragon Queen, and possibly, the new Dark Dragon Queen for Zeref.

Lucky for them to have dodged that last attack. It was one of the Legendary techniques which only the Light Dragon possess. And it seems Lucy fully mastered the technique even if she was being controlled. After all this time, this was the power she was sustaining for long. But more powerful since Zeref added some of his dark energy to her body.

"Unbelievable, she managed to stop all of our attacks at once." Gray couldn't helped but let out a shock gasped. Infact, in the situation they're in, he was rather terrified of Lucy. With all of that power, she could easily annihilate an entire town with those. Maybe even the entire land of Fiore if she were ever to be angry or something.