Chapter 16: I Forgive you

(A/n: This chapter might have a bit of Graylu moment. Just maybe okay?)...
__________________________________________________________________________

Gray's P.o.v

After lucy collapsed, she was immediately brought to infirmary to heal her wounds. It's obvious that her magic was completely drained and her wounds were kinda deep and in need on stitching. I glanced at natsu , concerned written all over his face as he followed his gaze to lucy who was being carried by sting to the clinic. The next event was called MPF also known as Magic Power Finder and still, they were in their categorized form. But then my thoughts were immediately went back to lucy, on how her body was heavily bruised and looked beaten. I couldn't take It anymore. I silently left Fairy Tail's viewing area when I was stopped...

"Gray-san where are you going?" wendy asked suspiciously...

"I just need to find the restroom." I lied as I left and went towards the infirmary that lucy was In.

============================================================================
Lucy's P.o.v

I woke up only to find myself in bed...'I must be in the clinic' I thought. I glanced at my surroundings to find that I was alone in the infirmary. I tried to sit up but my body refuses me to. So I layed back down and rest for a bit .That is until the door swung opened, revealing no other than fairy tail's Ice Mage...

"What are you doing here, gray?" I asked calmly...

"Can I talked to you for a moment?" he asked sincerely...

"Were already talking"...

"Please, luce!" he pleaded...' So he still calls me that?' I thought.

I sighed then slowly got up with the help of gray of course..." So what do you want to talk about?" I asked...

" Why did you join their guild?" he asked in a low tone. I looked at him in confusion then replied, knowing what he meant...

"Sabertooth. I joined their guild because...It was the only thing I could go to after you, along with the other members ignored me."

Gray flinched..." Look lucy, I'm very sorry for ignoring you and for letting natsu called you weak. I know that the past few years we've been neglecting you after lisanna came back from edolas. I know that we haven't been paying attention to you. When master told us that you left, the guild was never the same again. When I found out that you left , I can't helped but feel guilty for letting natsu called you a replacement. You were  like a sister to me  and I just treated you like some trash. So please, forgive me lucy!" tiny tears appeared from the corner of his eyes as he suddenly engulfed me with a hug...

'He treated me...like his own sister? and he's crying, so does this mean he's speaking the truth?'...

All these years of being alone with the only thing I focused was training, he finally realized his guiltiness to me. I sighed then returned his hug. I felt he flinched but didn't mind.

"I forgive you gray but promise me that you'll never do that to me alright?" I said as I broke apart from his embrace...

"Yes Ma'am!" he exclaimed in a childish way, but I kept my usual poker face. Then a thought came into mind about Erza...

"Oh and gray before you go, will you tell erza...that I forgive her also?"...

"Sure lucy" and with that he left with the door shut.

I layed back on my bed and let darkness consumed me yet again.

(End of P.o.v)

=======================================××××××===================================

As the blonde fell asleep, a figure suddenly appeared and watch beside her angelic figure. The figure was wearing a black cloak and made sure that It hide Its aura so that she won't notice Its  pressence.  The figure gently caressed her cheek and gave a lightly kiss on the forehead...

"Soon Lucy Heartfilia, you will be mine" Its voice was husky so It must be a human male. With one last kiss on the cheek the man vanished into thin  air leaving the blonde alone once more.
=======================================================================To be continued...

Lucy has finally accepted Gray's apollogy including erza's but did she really forgive them?or is it part on her revenge plan.

And who was the figure who had a cloak on and how does he know about lucy?

Find out in the rest of the story...
and sorry if this chapter is short...