Chapter 33

Victorias P.O.V
Hayes got a girlfriend and her name is Paige and my god she's a bitch! I seriously don't know why Hayes would I date someone like her because she is nothing like him! Hayes is such a sweet boyfriend and Paige is so fucking bossy and she's always all up on the other guys.

I was in my room and Paige just walked in and I said,"um what do you want?"

"Stay away from Hayes"

"He's my brother gosh and you just want Hayes to get to Nash because you've been all up on Nash lately you fucking slut."

"What did you fucking call me?"

"You heard me and I swear if you ever hurt my brother I swear to God I will beat the shit out of you believe."

Paige punched me and I fell to the ground and when I fe she kept on kicking my ribs and I couldn't breath. The. She kneeled down by me and said,"if you tell Hayes or any of the boys I will make your life a living hell."

She left and when she left u made sure she left for good like out of my house.

(2 days later)
"Hayes I need to talk to you ASAP!"

"Ok ok."

I pulled him into my room and I said," Its Paige"

"What about Paige?"

"She's a fucking bitch Hayes she treats me like a fucking animal!"

"What the hell are you talking about?! Paige is not a fucking bitch!"

"Oh yes she is Hayes she beat me up the other day!"

"Stop fucking making lies I swear learn how to be a better lier and don't ever try lying at all."

"Hayes really you don't believe me."

"Paige is not fucking like that!"

"Fine don't believe me but when she hurts you i want you to tell me that I was a lier."

And with that i walked away.

Me and Hayes haven spoken in 3 days and it's killing me I just miss him so much. All the boys have been asking what happened between us but neither of us answer.

Cameron comes in my room and he sits on my bed and stares at me

"Yes?" I ask him

"Ok what's going on with you and Hayes you guys never act like this."

"We got in a fight"

"About?"

"Paige." I said

"Oh her" he said with a discussed face.

"She beat me us a couple of days ago and I told Hayes and he didn't believe me." I said

"He's not gonna believe you Victoria he really likes her, and he won't believe you trust me Victoria."

"Cameron I miss him." I say breaking out in tears.

He pulls me into a hug and he rubs my back and says,"everything's gonna be ok,he misses you too I can see it in his eyes he's not the same without you."

"Cameron we've never gotten in a fight like this before."

"Brother and sister will always have on big fight at least once in a life time and I guess this is your guys." he says.

I wipe my tears away and I say,"thanks Cameron."

"Any time." he says smiling.

I knock I Hayes door and he says," go away."

I still go in anyways and he's under the covers crying.

"What happened?" I asked

"She broke up with me because she liked Nash!"

I give him a hug and he cries onto my shoulder and he says,"i missed you so much Victoria."

"I missed you too Hayes.

~~~
I'm 13 now yay😸time to get turnt up😏🍻

Anyways😂 you guys should go check out the book "Shawn Mendes is my twin?" By rorymendes2

And also "The Mendes Family" by @shawnxcaniff