Chapter 39

Victoria's P.O.V
"I wanna go to Coachella!" I yelled

"Yeah me too!" Hayes also said.

"You guys are to young, I mean they'll probably let Hayes in bc he looks older than 14, but you actually look 14 or younger." Nash said

"Gee thanks I look younger than 14 yay!" I said sarcastically.

"Damn I look 16." Hayes said smirking.

All the boys leave and damn the house is so quite.

"I'm not used to this quietness." I said

"Me either."

*12:00am*
Hayes is asleep on the couch and I'm just here watching tv. I hear the door open and I get scared bc Coachella fest doesn't end till like almost 2:00am.

I literally run to the kitchen and I grab a knife and stand there. The kitchen light turns on and Matt jumps up and says," its just me Victoria!"

"Oh shit sorry I got scared bc it's barely 12:00"

"Yeah I know i wanted to come home early."

"Oh okay, I'll be sitting down on the couch if you wanna join me"

I walked the couch and I sat there in the dark watching tv. Matt sat down next to me and he said," You don't wanna go change into some pajamas so something." he said while laughing

"Be right back" I said giggling

I went up to my room and I put on my tights and my threw on a hoddie that I found in my closet, I think it's Matts. I smell it and it smells exactly like his cologne. Damn his cologne smells like heaven. I put my hair up in a messy bun and I walk down stairs.

"I like that sweater i wonder who's it is?" Matt said smirking

"It belongs to this really cute guy, I think his name is Matthew Espinosa."

He laughed and said," you look so cute with your hair messy!" And he tapped my nose.

"You look cute all the time" I said smirking.

"Ima go make a sandwich" I said walking to the kitchen.

While I was making a sandwich I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I look behind me and I smile at Matt.

"Your so short it's cute." he said kissing my cheek.

"I'm not short your just tall." I said giggling.

"Your short your 4'11"

"Oh shut up Matt" I said playfully hitting him.

I turn around to face him and he lifts me up and places me on the counter. I wrap my arms around his neck while his are still wrapped around my waist.

"Victoria your so beautiful, and your eyes I could just get lost in them." he said

I blushed and said," Matt I could watch you for every single minute and fine a thousand things that I love about you"

He smiled and he started to lean in, and once he kissed me I felt fireworks, the kiss started to get intense, soon he started to lick my bottom lip begging for an entrance, he did this a couple times bc I kept on denying but I decided to let him so I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue started to explore my mouth.

After a while of kissing we got tired so we stopped the kiss.

"That was-" Matt started

"Amazing" I whispered.

I jumped off and I tapped his nose and said, "your an amazing kisser Espinosa"

"So are you Grier" he said and winked.

I walked back to the couch and so did Matthew. we stayed up talking for a bit but we got tired around 3:00am. I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

I'll try and update while I'm at school or smth but I'll figure it out. love you bbys💘