Chapter 28

Victoria's P.O.V
Me and Hayes have had our casts on for about 2 week now and we're going to the doctors to get them looked at.

We are in the X-ray room and if your wondering yes they took off out casts and if our legs seem to be healed then we don't need a cast anymore but if there not fully healed then were gonna get another cast on.

"Ok so it seems that Hayes leg wasn't as bad as Victorias so Hayes doesn't need a cast any more." the doctor told Cameron and Nash.

I honestly hate having the stupid cast on, just two more weeks just two more.

The doctor puts a new cast on me and I walk out of the room with the boys. Next thing you know I'm probably gonna I'm gonna trip and die.

" I really want food." hayes said

" We just ate hayes." Nash said.

"But that was like a thousand hours ago!" Hayes yelled

Sometimes Hayes is over dramatic but I can also be over dramatic so I guess that's why we're twins.

We got home and I threw my self on the couch and I just sat there thinking.

"Boo!"

I scream and jump up and I turn around I see see Taylor dying of laughter.

"That's not funny Taylor!" I yelled

"Oh but it is!" He said in between laughs.

I roll my eyes and laugh and he says," why are you down here alone, you would usually be with hayes or something."

"I just came down here to think about some stuff." I say

I zone out and start thinking about all the hate I've been getting lately. People keep on saying that i don't deserve to live and that I should kill my self, or that I'm to fat, worthless, ugly, slut, whore, and I have like so many hate pages about me on Instagram.

"Victoria?" Taylor says trying to get my attention

"Can you please hand me my phone?" I ask Taylor

"Yeah sure." he says while handing me my phone.

I go on Twitter and I see only hate on my time line and I even see a hashtag trending, #killyourselfvictoria
There's even rumors saying that I have has sex with all the boys. I start breathing heavily and Taylor looks at me weird then his eyes widen, i think he knows what's going on. The tears start steaming down my face and I couldn't stop crying, I was having a panic attack I haven't had one in like 2 years.

Taylor calls all the boys and all the boys come running down the stairs and Nash sees what's going on and he picks me up and carries be bridal style and he he sits down on the couch and he starts humming my favorite song. He's the only one that can calm me down when I'm having a panic attack.

I start to calm down and slowly start fall asleep and 2 minutes later I fall asleep in Nash's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for 15k reads!!! I love you guys so much!!😭💘