Chapter 47

Victoria's P.O.V

Hayes, Nash, and I are gonna be in North Carolina

Our mom went to go shop for a mattress so we decided to tag along with her.

"Ok we're here" mom said.

We all got off the car and went inside. The store was full of mattresses. I looked at Hayes and smirked and he did the same. we were thinking the exact same thing.

I got on the first row of mattresses and Hayes got on the second one.

"Let's race to see who can get to the end first." Hayes said

"Okay" I said and smirked.

"Ready,set,go!" Hayes said

I started jumping to each mattress. and I look to the side and I see Nash recording. probably for snapchat. Then all of a sudden Hayes misses the mattress and be falls.

I stop and I start laughing.

"Oh my god I can't breathe" I said laughing trying to catch my breath.

I was laying on the mattress dying of laughter. so was Nash.

"I'm so glad I got that on video" Nash said laughing.

My mom was talking to the guy and mom looks back and gives us the death glare, the one moms always do.

I laid down on the mattress and Hayes lied next to me and pushed me off and i got back up and said," you fucking bitch"

I pushed Hayes off from the other side and looked down and him and smiled.

Hayes got up and he went to the other mattress and started jumping on it like a little kid. He continued jumping on it and i was laughing until my mom was standing right behind him with her arms crossed.

I was giving him signals that mom was right behind him but he didn't get me so he said," what the fuck it up with you eyes you look like a dumbass"

Then I said," mom is right behind you. dumbass"

Hayes looked backed and he said,"oh hey mom!"

"Both of you watch you mom and Hayes why the hell are you jumping on the mattress?" Mom said

"Oh you know just I was curious to see how it you be jumping on a water bed"

My mom shook her head and said," well we're gonna get going common"

Such a crappy chapter guys I'm so sorry, but I just published the first two chapters of the my new book on 5sos so you guys should go check it out😇 love you babes💘😽