Chapter 12

Victoria P.O.V

The next magcon isn't for another month so we decided we all go to L.A and look for a house, and yes my mom said it was fine that me and hayes move in with the other boys because were gonna be going on tour a lot. we found a house and it's a 2 story, and it's really big, it's has a bed room for each one of us except Sammy, Dillon and, Matthew(Sherril) are not moving in with us. And we all have our own bathroom and the rooms are pretty big!

(1 week later)

Were all moved in the house and I love this house! "hey why don't we play hide and seek in the dark) Cameron said. And we all look at each other and say"yeah!" We turn of all the lights in the house and it's pitch black and we'll it's like 2:00am too. Cameron is counting so once he starts coins we all bolt. While I was running I ran into someone and I said," who's that?" " It's me Matt" he said. So I said" wanna team up?" and he said" yeah." so we went to into someone's bathroom cabinets and his in there. Since the cabinets were big we both his in there. We heard foot steeps in our room and before I could say anything Matt put his hand over my mouth until we didn't here anymore footsteps. Then I asked Matt," what time is it?" he checked his phone and said" 3:00am." wow we've been hiding for an hour. Then Matt decided to put us all in a group chat except for Cameron and he sent a message that said" who's still hiding?" and Taylor,Nash,Matt,and I were the only ones left." Then my eyes started getting heavy and since Matt was sitting behind me I lay on his chest and he said," you tired kiddo?" and I said,"yeah." and he said," go to sleep it's late." so I fell asleep to the beat of his heart. For some reason it doesn't who it is I can just lay on their chest and fall asleep to their heart beat.

Matt and I woke up still In the cabinet and we walked down stairs and cameron said," where were you guys?!" and we looked at each other and said," it's a secret." We sat down and ate brake feast and talked about random things. Then after brake feast we decided to go penny boarding so I went to my room and put on a pair of shorts,my Taylor Caniff t-shirt, black vans, and left my natural wavy hair down. I grabbed my tie die penny board, I've been in love with tie die since I was a a little girl. I walked down stairs with the other boys and we went outside and stared riding. Me and Jacob were rinsing our penny boards while holding hands and we had Cameron take a picture and Jacob put on twitter:

Riding with my beautiful girlfriend❤️😘.

And I posted on twitter:

Riding with my handsome boyfriend❤️😘.

Nash was his phone then he stopped riding his penny board and turned around to me and Jacob and said,"so you guys are dating?" and me and Jacob look at eachother and nod and Nash says" Jacob if you hurt her I swear to God I will kill you." and Jacob says" don't worry I won't hurt her."

GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @victoriaxrue