Chapter 52

Victoria's P.O.V

I was at the park that was just a block away from our house and I was just chilling on the swings and it was like around 9pm. I looked up from my phone and I saw a van with 2 guys in it and they were staring at me.

I started to get nervous and I decided to call Hayes

H: what's up
V: Hayes come quick
H: Victoria what's wrong
V: there's tow guys in a van and they're staring at me. oh my god Hayes they're getting off the van and they're heading my way.
H: oh shit I'm on my way.

He hung up and I started to talk then the guys started walking faster towards me and I started running but they caught up to me.

One guy grabbed my wrist and started pulling my into the van. I yelled and the guy put a hand over my mouth and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I started kicking and hitting his back but nothing. then he got a cloth and he put it over my nose.

I started to get sleeping until he dropped my on the floor and both guys went into the van and drove off.

I saw Hayes running towards me and he picked me up and hugged me. I started to cry on his shoulder and he said," you're okay Vic you're okay, I'm here."

"Hayes I'm so scared" I said crying

"I'm here, nothing's gonna happen as long as I'm here"

"I love you so much hayes"

"I love you too vic, I love you too"

"Do the other boys know" I asked

"No I just ran out of the house, none of them saw" he said

I sighed and we let go and we walked home.

We got home and Nash came up to us and he said," where were you guys- Vic are you okay?"

I shook my head and I went up to him and I hugged him and he hugged back and said," what happened?"

"I almost got kidnapped"

He pulled away and stared at me.

"Victoria..." He

I started crying and he hugged me and we didn't say anything we just hugged each other.

Then Matt came and he ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged back and he said," I should have been there with you."

"It's fine matt" I said softly.

I pulled away and said," I'm gonna go up stairs I'll be in my room if any of you need me."

I lay in my bed and I curled up and I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't I was so scared.

I decided to go on twitter. when I saw my timeline there was pictures of me almost getting kidnapped what the hell. I turned off my phone and I closed my eyes.

Then I felt the spot next to me sink in and I opened my eyes and it was Hayes. I gave him a weak smile and he said," I told people to stop tweeting the pictures, you should look at the hashtag that's trending"

I got my phone the trending hashtag was #weloveyouvictoria
I smiled at all the tweets the fans we're tweeting.

Then Matt came in and he lay on the other side of me. then Nash came in and laid next to hayes. Then Cam came in and laid next to Matt. Then Aaron lay by our feet and the rest of the boys came in and lay on the floor.

"We love you Vic, and we will keep you safe and we won't let anything happen too you." said Nash

I smiled and then it went down the line and each one of the boys said something and by the end I was in tears.

I cuddled next to Matt and we all ended up falling asleep in my room.

So if you've noticed I changed the story cover lol. well I've had a rough week, I twisted my ankle at a party, and other thing but I'll update as soon and I can. You guys wanna know what I look like ? Just comment, if I get a lot of comments I'll put up a picture :)

Love you babes