Chapter 15

Victoria's P.O.V

Were all packing because were going to Hawaii baby! And if your wondering me and Jacob broke up were like bestfriends now but were not dating. We'll back to talking about Hawaii I'm so exited! Our flight is at 3:30am ugh!

I wake to someone violently shaking me, I open my eyes and I see Hayes standing there and I say," hayes what the fuck it's up with you and shaking me to death?!" and he says," idk it's just fun." Sometimes I really hate Hayes like right now. I put on my black spandex, my Red magcon hoodie, My red vans, and I put my hair up I'm a messy ponytail.the boys seriously take forever so I lay in bed and fall asleep again.

Cameron's P.O.V

" Hayes didn't you wake up Victoria!" Nash yelled. "Yes!" hayes said. "we'll it dosent look like it bc she's asleep!" Nash said. "I'll go get her." I said. I walk up stairs and go into her room and she's asleep to I pick her up bridle style. I've known here since she was 12 she's like a little sister to me and when I found out that's she used to cut it broke my heart. I carry here to the van and I say her next to Taylor and I.

She snuggled onto my chest when I put here down. for some reason it dosent matter who it is she can fall asleep to the beat of anyone's heart. I remember when she had just turned 13 she would always fall asleep on Nash's or hayes chest.

We got to the air port and I carried her into the air port and waited for our flight to be called. Our flight finally got called and I carried her to the plane and I sat her I between JackG and JackJ since that's where she sat.

Victoria's P.O.V

I woke up next to Jack and jack on the plane and JackG was asleep. JackJ saw me and he smiled and said," hey sleepyhead!" and he ruffled my hair. "hey jack." I said

We finally go off the plane and I ran out of the plane and Cameron said," we'll someone's exited." "yup!" I said popping out the p.

We got to the hotel and damn these hotel rooms were big each room had 3 beds and a kitchen. I was sharing a room with Nash,Cameron,Hayes,Taylor, and Aaron and the other room was Jack&Jack,Shawn,Jacob,Matt, and Carter. "we'll what are we waiting for let's hit the beach!"

I changed into my tribal bikini and put my shorts and a tank top over my bikini.

We all ran into the water and started splashing each other. we all got out of the water and went to go get some smoothies. I sat down in my chair and damn I was tired! Then JackG came and sat next to me and said," you tired kiddo?"

"Very." I said. "we'll since the other boys aren't going back to the hotel anytime soon wanna go right now?" he said. "yeah that sounds good."

He ask the other boys if they wanted to come with us and only Taylor and Hayes wanted to. we walked to the hotel and when I got into my room I changed into my Superman shorts and my Superman shirt pjs. And I threw my self on my bed and I fell asleep.

I wake up to someone kicking me and I say," Hayes I swear to God I will Fucking kick you in a place your don't wanna be kicked if you don't stop kicking me now." he turns over to me and says," we'll damn someone on their period." I kick him where the sun don't shine and and he grunts and says," now I won't be able to have children with Mackenzie." my eyes widen and I say," whattt oh I'm telling her what you said!"

"Guys shut the fuck up!" Taylor yelled. "ugh Taylor your so loud!" Aaron yelled "Aaron do you mind!" Cameron yelled "Cameron stop fucking yelling it's 4:00 in the fucking morning!" Nash yelled. Me and hayes burst out laughing then all the boys yelled," shut the hell up!" with that me and hayes shut up but me and hayes were giggling and then Nash said," Hayes I swear I will make you and Victoria sleep outside our room if you don't stop with the giggling shit." Nash loves us so much!