Chapter 38

Victoria's P.O.V
Nash is in North Carolina visiting family obviously

From Nash:
I'm gonna prank call Hayes and tell him me and sky broke his bike be ready.

To Nash:
This is gonna be hilarious !

I was laughing just of the thought of it. I ran to Hayes room and I sat on his bed next to him, right when I say down he started getting a call from Nash.

"Put it on speaker I wanna hear." I said

He put it on speaker,

H: Yo
N: Yo I need to tell you something
H: hmmm
N: me and sky were filming a video and we went into the garage to play a egg spoon race and we knocked over on of the bigger red bikes and broke it, but we'll fix it.
H: are you fuckin serious. No your not. Never mind of course your gonna fix it yeah that's gonna be one thing, If it's not fix-
N: say that again.
H: if it's not fixed- wait is this some stupid ass prank video?
N: yes hayes! *nash and sky laughing in the backround*

"I got a fuckin hard attack I swear." Hayes said

"I knew about this, Nash has texted me that's why I told you to put it on speaker." I said laughing.

Hayes shook his head and I said," Why don't we prank call Taylor and say that we crashed his car."

Hayes smirked and nodded. I got my phone and called Taylor and I put it on speaker.

T: yo what's up?
V: I have to tell you something.
T: okay
V: me and Hayes got your car keys and we um got in your car and we kinda um crashed it...
T: shut the fuck up Victoria.
H: but look on the bright side Taylor.
T: there is no bright side Hayes you and Victoria just crashed my car.
V: we just crashed it into the house that's all.
T:WHAT, ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME.
V: Taylor we just joking! It was a prank!
T: fucking hate you guys.
H: Love you Taylor!
V: yeah love you!

And I hung up and me and Hayes high fives eachother and started laughing.

Sucky chapter sorry guys :/ sorry I haven't been updating lately I'm just running out of ideas.
Love you bbys❤️