Chapter 50

Tori's P.O.V

We had like a whole bunch of fireworks in the living room that Nash and Cam bought. And I'm ready to light these bitches!

I had on a American flag tanktop that was also a crop top of that makes sense. I had on my red vans, high waisted shorts, a red bandana that I tied on my head and made a bow on the top and I curled hair.

"You look beautiful baby" Matt whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I turned around and I kissed him and said," your cute"

"Common guys were gonna go watch the fireworks!" Taylor yelled

We were watching the fireworks and the finale came on and that's when Matt picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and wee kissed under the fireworks. It was perfect.

We pulled apart but then we started kissing again. I ran my fingers through his hair and it soon turned into a make out sesh.

"Ok guys not to ruin what ever your doing but it's time to go" Nash said

Matt and I both blushed and we got in the car and went home to do the fireworks.

"Vic light one" Nash said handing me a lighter

I looked though the fire works and I finally found one and I went to the street and went to go light it.

When I lit and I yelled," it's not lighting up!"

Then when I turned back around my hand was over the firework which was so stupid and that's when it bursted out. I jumped up and I held my hand and I went back to the side walk and the boys noticed that I burned my self and they looked at me and Hayes came up to me and said," are you ok Vic?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I said

"Lemme see it" he said

"No it's fine" I said. I didn't want him to see it because I knew it was bad.

Hayes looked at me and he got my arm and he got out his phone and he put the flash light on and shined it on my hand and he looked at it and said," that is not fine Victoria look at your hand!"

I looked at him and said," Hayes really I'm fine"

"Victoria you burned you hand bad and your saying it's fine when it's not it looks bad" he said.

"Hayes really I'm fine" I said

"The firework went off on your hand, it's not fine it obviously hurts vic" he said

He got my arm and started pulling me into the house

"Hayes what are you doing" I asked

He looked back at me and then said," I'm gonna go bandage your hand."

"No Hayes it's fine I can do it" I said

He just kept on dragging me and he pulled me up stairs and took me into the bathroom and took out a first aid kit. We have like 5 first aid kits because Hayes and I are mostly the ones the get hurt.

He room out a roll of bandage and Neosporin. He put Neosporin on his finger then put in where the burn was on the palm of my hand.

I winced in pain and he looked up at me and said," I'm sorry"

"It's fine" I said.

The he wrapped the bandage on my hand and said,"im sorry for yelling at you out there I was just worried because the burn looked bad"

I hugged him and said," it's fine your my brother, not only my my brother but my twin and that's what we do we look out for eachother"

He hugged me back then said," lets go back outside"

I nodded right when I went outside Matt ran up to me and said," are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm fine" I said and smiled to reassure him.

"Is it bad?" He asked

"Yes"

"No" Hayes and I both said at the same time

I didn't want Matt to worry to I kicked Hayes's ankle and he groaned and said," no it's not back don't worry bro"

LOL THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD BUT OH WELL.
I'm sorry that I haven't updated I've been working on my other stories.
Well love you babes!😽