Chapter 46

Victoria's P.O.V

The boys and I were just walking around Chicago and me being stupid didn't bring any sweaters and it's pretty cold and it looks like it's about to rain too.

"Here you look cold" Matt said handing me his hoodie.

"No Matt it's fine I don't want you I be cold." I said

"Too bad" he said putting his hoodie over my head.

I put it in fully and he said,"aw! You look so cute! It's all big on you!"

I laugh and it started raining. I smile and I said," Espinosa come dance with me."

I grabbed his hand and we started dancing in the rain. it started raining harder and I looked up at him and said," god your so hot."

He smirked and said," not more hotter than you baby."

He cupped my face and he kissed me. it was all like a movie scene it was raining it was just perfect.

The kiss started to get heated and i hear Nash yell,"come one! I don't wanna see my little sister get swallowed."

The usual big brothers.

We were at the hotel and I had my hair in a messy bun and I had my Nike pros on and my Hayes shirt.

I came out of the restroom and I see Hayes with my shirt on. Hayes looked at me and he laughed. were were both wearing each others merch.

"We gotta take a picture of this" Hayes said.

He got out his phone and handed it to Nash. We took like 200527 different pictures. One picture was a normal standing one and another one was of him carrying me bridal style another was one of us hugging and another one was one of me on his back.

"Twin goals as fuck" Taylor said

"Obvi" I said hugging Hayes waist.

"Ok get the fuck off me" Hayes aid pushing me off.

"Love you too Hayes!" I yelled.

I went to the restroom and when I came out the room was all dark.

"Guys stop I know your all in here" I said

There was no giggles or anything. I started feeling the walls and I said," this isn't funny, if you guys scare in I'm gonna cry."

I heard a scream and the camera flash in my face. I screamed and I fell to the floor.

The lights turn on and the all the boys were laughing especially Cameron he was on the floor dying of laughter. guessing he was the one.

"Goodnight fuck faces" I said

Cameron came up to me and picked me up and said," I love you Vic!"

"Well I don't so goodnight" I said trying not to laugh

"Ouch that hurt" said Cameron playfully holding his chest.

So you guys this I should do a fanfic on 5sos?

If so it would be about one of the boys little sister. who should she be the sister of?

Luke?

Ashton

Calum?

Michael?

Tell me in the comments.

Love you babes!❤️😽