A Talk In Tartarus!

The New Castle of Friendship!
In the Morning!
Twilight p.o.v

I could feel Celestia's sun shine through my window hidding my face. That meant to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes. I whipped my eyes still feeling tired. I went to my restroom. I washed my face with cold water to wake up and I brushed my teeth. I brushed my main.
When I looked at my bed it looked like if someone else was sleeping with me. I shrugged it off and made my bed.
All of the sudden a knock was on my door. "Come in!" I said. Spike enter my room. "Twilight breakfast is ready and the princeses are there as well!" Spike said. "Tell them I will be there as soon as I wake my sleeping beauty! Next door!" I said giggling at the end. He nodded and we went are separate ways.
Luckily, Shadow Rose's room was next to mine. I knocked on the door. "I'm almost done " I heard a voice in the other side. I opened the door to reveal Shadow Rose brushing her mane. "Good Morning! My little Crystal!" I said heading towards her. "Oh Morning mommy!" She said. I toke her brush away seeing her struggle with it. "Mind if I help with that! " I said brushing her mane. "Not at all!" Shadow Rose said. As soon as I was done we left to join the princeses.
Finally, finding the dining room. We entered and found three princeses and a baby dragon. They were eating pancakes. "Yum! Pancakes! Thanks Spike!" Shadow Rose said sitting in the table next to Spike. "Your welcome!" He said smiling at her. "Good Morning! Princeses!" I said sitting next to Shadow Rose and Celestia. "Morning to you, Twilight Sparkle!" Luna said taking a bit of her pancakes. "How are you feeling, Twilight!?" Celestia said worried. "I'm fine! For now as long as he stay in distance!" I said taking a bit of my pancake. "Spike! This is delicious!" I said making him brush. "Oh shucks!" He said.
After breakfast, me and Spike said are good-byes and headed to Tartarus.

Tartarus doors!

"It's seems only yesterday that we came here!" I said starting at the doors. "That's for sure!" He said as I opened the door. Then the beast of three headed licked Spike. "Oh come on! Not again!" He said. I couldn't help but giggle. "Yeah! Just like yesterday!" I said passing by the creatures in cages.
I stopped a cage in the top of the stairs. "Yup! Like yesterday!" I heard Spike said. We climbed the stairs. "What brings a princess of Equestria in Tartarus!?" I heard a dark cracked voice coming inside the cage. I started at Tirek. He had chains in his hands and horns. The chains were the to keep him from sucking magic. "Hello, Tirek!" I said.
"Hello princess! As I said before what brings you here!?" He said. "I have heard of another thread in Equestria. And he was once here!" I said. "Oh that unicorn! I thought he's a thread at all! He bearly had magic!" He said. "Yes I know! But he did escape at the same time as you! So he could have gotten his magic back!" I said. "So what!? He can shoot laser just like you! He can't do anything!" He said. I had to chuckled from his response. "What's so funny!" He said. "Oh! The way you answered! Do really think he can just shoot lasers! Please I had enough with one Discord!" I said laughing. "So what! He only talked about a mare!" Tirek said.
I made me silence. "Can you tell me what he said!?" I said curious.
"He only said that she was the one that found out about some heart that could have stopped him. He also did describe her a little bit. He said she was a beautiful and talented unicorn mare. With lavender fur. He also said she had a pink and dark purple highlights and..." Tirek said but stopped his eyes widened. "What!?" I said. "He's description lead to... you!" He said.

Fiddle-stick!

Tirek smiled wickedly. "He was talking about you!" He said. "So what!?" I said. "He loved you!" Tirek said. "So that doesn't mean I love him back. Plus he forced me!" I said angry.
"The child is his daughter. Isn't she!?" He said smiling wickedly.

Double Fiddle-stick!

"No, she's not his!" I said calmly. "Mph!" He said. "Let's make a deal! You tell me if it is that unicorn and I will send a guard here to give you food each day!" I said.
"Deal!" He said. I smirked. "So,is the black unicorn that was here free yes or no!?" I said. "Yes! We both escape Tartarus at the same day!" Tirek said. "Thank You! The guard will start tomorrow morning!" I said taking my leave. "One thing princeses!" I heard Tirek said. I turned around. "He really does loves you!" Tirek said. I just nodded.
Spike and I left Tirek. As we exit Tartarus I started to notice Spike breath again. "Spike,can you go tell the princeses about this information, please!" I said closing the door.
"Alright! But where are you going!?" Spike said. "To Zecora's! For the pain in the bruises remember!" I said. "Oh right!" He said. "Well, be careful!" I said. "Please stay safe! Especially now that he's free!" Spike said giving me a hug. "I will!" I said. But deep down I felt afraid of him, more than ever!