Getting him to Trust Me!

Warning!
This chapter might be uncomfortable! Alright! You been Warned! Enjoy!( ╹▽╹ )

Chrystal Empire!
Throne Room !
Twilight p.o.v

A plan just hit me right there. I sighed. I looked at the princesses and Shinning. I signed them to hudl,so Sombra won't hear us. "I have an idea,but you won't like it!" I said. "Please tell us you won't do anything you regret!?" Cadence said. "Umm maybe..." I said. "Oh! No,no,no!" Shining said. "Shining there is no other choice!" I said. "No way! I won't let my little sister make out with him! He raped you Twilight remember!" Shining said almost screaming,but Cadence signed him to calm down. "To you have another way! Please do tell!" I said angry. He did say anything. "What's thou thinking of!?" Luna said. "Ok listen up! I'm only saying this once!" I said.

Midnight!
Sombra p.o.v

I was a little suspicious about the princesses and Twilight. But I don't think it's nothing, because there is no way out. "Alright Twilight is time we had some sleep for the night!" I said letting a little bit of my chrystal wall down,so Twilight can come out. She came out,but I felt something was different. I quickly closed the exit were she came from. She came do me and put her head next to my shoulder. "What if I don't want to go to sleep!" Twilight said then she nibble my hear. I was surprised,but I wanted more. "As you wish!" I said. She then headed off the throne room. I followed. "Twilight what are you doing!?" I heard the element of honestly say. Twilight didn't answer. And kept heading towards a room. I very much like this Twilight.
I slowly opened my room seeing her come here. What I saw amazed me. Twilight was standing in front of the bed and slowly toke her dress off. Her dress fell slowly letting me see her defense, beautiful body. She then climbed to bed sighed me to come after her. I slowly walked to my bed taking off my armor, cape, and my crown. I was getting on top of Twilight. I then started to kiss her neck. She grabbed my mane pushing me more into her neck. I stopped. Using my magic I opened Twilight's hind legs revealing her pussy. I then put my dick on her flower. We both moan wildly. I started to move back and forward penetrating my dick on her pussy. "Harder Sombra!" Twilight said. "Alright!" I said pushing harder making her scream with pleasure. This was music to my ears. I began kissing her. I put my mouth on her mouth tasting her tounge. Twilight surprised me when she put her tounge all over my mouth. "What made you change your mind!?" I said sliding my hoof in her mane, looking in her eyes. She then frowned. "Can I not have love with you!?" She said angry. "Yes,but...!" I said,but got interrupted. "Fine, I guess I can't!" She said pushing me off. I then grabbed her and pulled her on bed. "Now I didn't say we're done!" I said wickedly. Twilight smiled and kissed me. I really like this Twilight. She turned me around. Now she was on top me. "Hey, what are you doing!?" I said. "Now it's my turn to fuck you!" Twilight said laughing wickedly. And she began nibbling my neck. She then opened my hind legs and she put her pussy on my dick. We moan loudly. I took my hoofs and put them on her flank. I started to press hard making her moan harder. "Now, wait my king I thought I said I was going to fuck you tonight!" Twilight said. "I don't think so!" I said turning her around. I was on top of her. "Fine,but I will fuck you another time!" She said whispering in my ear. I slowly slide myself to her pussy. Now I was facing Twilight's flower. I began to nuzzle it. This made Twilight excited. I started to nibble it. Twilight started to laugh. I then started to kiss her pussy. Twilight gasped from my kisses. I then licked it. I put my tongue deeper into her pussy. Twilight started to moan loudly. "Harder Sombra!" Twilight said. I did as Twilight said. "Aahh!" Twilight said with pleaure. I stopped. I licked my nose having Twilight lady juice. She began gasping for air. As she did I laid my head on top of her pussy. An idea then came to me. I lifted my head and started to put my horn inside her pussy. Twilight gasped feeling my horn. I began gently pushing my horn deeper giving her pleasure. Her lady juice began to spill. I stopped. I pulled my horn out and began licking her lady juice. I still had on my horn,but I didn't care. I slowly began climbing on top on Twilight slowly kissing her body. When I got to her chest she began licking my horn cleaning her lady juice from it. I moan with pleasure feeling her tounge around my horn. I then kissed her. We put our tounge in each other's mouth. "Twilight can I ask you something!?" I said breaking the kiss. "Anything!" Twilight said nuzzleling my neck. "Do you want to have a foal with me!?" I said. She then stopped nuzzleling me. "A foal with you!" Twilight said her eyes widened. "Yes! Look I love and you love me right!" I said looking at her. "Yes, of course!" Twilight said. "Then why not have a foal together! It will make me very happy!" I said trying to convince her. "Alright!" Twilight said. "Great!" I said kissing her. "Let's have it tonight!" I said again. "We are already doing it!" Twilight said. "Better!" I said kissing her neck and putting my dick on her pussy. After a few hours of sex. "Do you think it worked!?" Twilight said touching her stomach. "Could be! Now don't worry!" I said wrapping my arm on her waist. "You are going to be an excellent mother!" I said kissing her neck. Twilight chuckled. "Alright, but I am a little tired!" Twilight said yawning. "Good night my love!" I said. "Good night my king!" Twilight said and went to sleep. "I can't wait to be a father and your love forever!" I said grabbing Twilight's stomach. I then fell to sleep.