Surprise Attack!

Chrystal Empire!
Throne Room!
Sombra p.o.v

I was sitting in my throne room. The prisoners are very quiet today. I was getting my suspicious when all of the sudden Twilight open the door with her magic. She is very, very beautiful. I smiled at her beauty.  "Twilight!" They all shouted. Twilight trotted towards her friends. "Hi girls!" Twilight said. "How are you Twilight!?" The farm girl said. "I'm fine!" Twilight said. "What happened last night!?" The rainbow pegasus said. "I... I fell to sleep!" Twilight said lying. That put a bigger smile on my face. "Twilight why do you have Sombra's crown!?" The white unicorn said. "Sombra gave it to me!" Twilight said. "You look sssoo scary with that!" The yellow pegasus said. "Don't worry it looks scary in the outside but it's beautiful in the inside!" Twilight said smiling at them. I was confused, but shook it away. "Come Twilight!" I said padding my lap. Twilight hesitate for a moment, but came any way. When Twilight came closer I picked her up with my magic and put her on my lap. "Sombra!" Twilight said trying to get off.  But I wouldn't let her. I wanted to show them all,that she was mine. And that I won her heart and that she won mine. "It's okay!" I said nuzzling her. She smelled very relaxing,like violets flowers on a grass field. "Sombra, No!" Twilight said louder trying to get off me again. But I didn't let her go. I wanted for Twilight to stay with me. I didn't want her off my side. I loved her too much to let her go. "Please just for today!" I said nuzzling her neck. Twilight sighed in defeat."Fine!" She said. I slowly stroke her mane. She flinch at the studded movement of my hoof. I then wanted to feel her lips. I turned her around where she can see me. "Som..." Twilight said but I interrupted. I kissed her sweet lips. I put my tongue on her mouth waiting for her to do the same,but she never did. I then looked at her confused. "What's wrong Twilight!? Why don't you kiss me like you used to!?" I said wanting her more. She then got off me. "Because I don't want to!" Twilight said walking backwards. I stood up walking towards her. "And why not!?" I said louder. "Because you don't deserve me!" Twilight said stopping. "But I love you Twilight and I will always!" I said a little sad.
"I'm sorry! But you don't deserve anything right now! Discord Now!" Twilight said . All of the sudden my black crystals shattered where my prisoners where. The princeses magic appert as the crystal shattered in their horns. They had me surrounded.  And a creature appert. "Tada!" The creature said. "What's the meaning of this!?" I said yelling at them. Then the elements of harmony appert on their rightfull owners. They all had necklaces. The crown I gave Twilight appert her element. I got angry with this. But saddened that my love betrayed me. The only love I could possibly have. "Twilight! No! You love me! You wouldn't betrayed me like this!" I said looking at Twilight. "I'm sorry Sombra,but you can't rule the Crystal Empire not like this. Enslaving poor innocent chrystal ponies." Twilight said. Then they shoot a beam of rainbow ,that came out of the elements, at me. "Nooo!" I said. It was so bright I couldn't see anything.

Twilight p.o.v

After the light, Sombra still appert on the floor. "What the hay!?" Applejack said. "I thought the elements destroyed him!" Rainbow said. Sombra stood up. I was getting scared right there and then. "Ha! It didn't work! The elements are useless on me." Sombra said. He then looked at me.
"Twilight I can forgive you if you come back to me! We can finally be a family once I destroy those elements!" Sombra said lovely,but at the end not so much. "No way my little sis is going with you!" Shining said. "No way!" Applejack said. "Dream on!" Rainbow said. "She won't!" Rarity said. "Nope!" Pinkie Pie said. "No!" Fluttershy said loudly. I can't believe there standing up for me. Sombra got mad. "Well it's not your choice it's Twilight's!" Sombra said mad. He then looked at me waiting for an answer.
I can't love somepony I feared. I had to stand up to myself."No!" I said. Sombra stood there in shock. "Well your going to love me whenever you like it or not!" Sombra said screaming at me. He tried to use magic but nothing happened. He tried to use it again but still nothing happened. "Where's my magic!?" Sombra said. "The only thing that could destroyed King Sombra is the Chrystal Hearth! But the elements of harmony can take his magic away!" Celestia said. We were all shock by this. "Discord can you make chains appert on Sombra where we can take him to Tartarus!" Celestia said again. "Yeez! Celestia that's harsh even for you!" Discord said. Celestia gave him a deadly look. "Alright! Alright! Just don't give me that look!" Discord said again putting Sombra chains around his hoofs and neck. "Follow us!" Luna said walking away. "I'm not going anywhere without a proper goodbye to Twilight!" Sombra said looking at me. I sighed, but headed for Sombra. When I got near him he grabbed my mane with his hoofs. And he kissed me very hard knowing it might be are last. I put my tongue in his mouth. When we separated he whispered something in my ear. "I love you Twilight! Take care of our foal! I will be back for you!" Sombra whispered and kissed my cheek. Luna then toke him to Tartarus.