Dream, Dream!

As everpony was asleep Luna had an idea. She was going to Twilight's dream to see if she's okay. "Hopefully, I'm not too late!" Luna said as her horn light up and a shapes, sizes, and colorful doors showed up. "Ah! This one!" Luna said as she open a purple with Twilight's cutie mark on it.

"Huh this is strange Twilight had never had a nightmare since that day!?" Luna said getting worried.

When she opened it she saw Twilight running through a forest. All of sudden she stopped to a figure with a curved horn. "Please Sombra leave me be! Please!" Twilight said afraid and ran away. As a evil laugh could be heard. Luna quickly just her magic to.make the nightmare go away. The trees fell down and now they are standing in the Castle of Friendship.

"Is that better Twilight!" Luna said as she landed next to Twilight. "Luna!?" Twilight said as she ran towards her and hugged. "I'm scared! I'm scared of him." Twilight said crying holding Luna very hard. "It will be alright Twilight! The nightmare is over!" Luna said trying to calm her down.

"No, Luna the nightmare has just begun!" Twilight said crying. Luna didn't know what do say. "I know you're scared Twilight! But you have a daughter now. And you need to be brave for her." Luna said. "I know but I'm worried for her. That I'm so frightening everytime I heard him. And now he is back. I... I just don't know what do to anymore! And I feel there'sno way out! " Twilight said tighten the hug.

"But Twilight there is two ways out!" Luna said. "How!?" Twilight said letting Luna go. Luna wiped her tears. "We can stop him and revorme him so You can love him again!" Luna said. "And what's the other one!?" Twilight said curious. "We can destroy him for good!" Luna said serious. Twilight gulp feeling dry.

"But I think you should talk to Shadow Rose about that first!" Luna said. "Can I!?" Twilight said. Luna nodded. "You have to escape from Sombra and come to us. And in there you can talk to her." Luna says. Twilight thought for a few minutes to think about it. "Okay!" Twilight said . He should be asleep. " I think the night will be the best time to escape!" Luna said.

Twilight nodded. "I will wake you up! And if he is asleep, escape from wherever he took you and go on the train! You should arrive here in the morning!" Luna said. "Okay! I'm ready!" Twilight said. "Farewell Twilight Sparkle and good luck. We will meet again!" Luna said as her horn showed a bright light. Not knowing that someone was in Twilight's dream with them.

Real life!
Twilight woke up slowly to see where she was. It looked like a room and she was on the bed. But she felt someone holding her tightly. She was about to scream when she heard a sound of someone snoring. She quickly covered her mouth. The slowly turned around and she saw something that surprised her. It was Sombra!

Twilight stared at him for a few minutes. Until she remembered, she had to escape. Twilight slowly,carefully, took Sombra's hoof off her and based it beside him. Then she slowly got off the bed not wanting to lose eye contact on Sombra. Once she was up, she headed for the door, opening as slightly as she could with her hoof.

Once it was wide open, she quickly went to the other eyes closing the door lightly. "Phew!" She said. All of the sudden, someone grabbed her. She was about to scream to the pony covered her mouth. "Ssssshhh! I'm helping you escape! I'm goingto let you go,but I dormant you yelling unless you want us to get caught. Is that clear!" The pony said. Twilight shook her head up and down. "Okay!" The pony said as she lead go of Twilight.

Twilight turned around and saw something she thought she would never seen.