What just happened!?

The Chrstal Empire!
Sombra p.o.v

I was sitting on my throne room still thinking about the unicorn. 'Why can't I stop thinking about her!? She just distracted me by giving me a kiss. No mare dared to do that! She's different! I should be careful around her. Well played Twilight Sparkle! For now I just need to find you and your friends. ' I thought. All of the sudden a guard came in. "My king! We looked everywhere and We didn't find any of the ponies who escaped." The guard said. "Alright! Keep guarding the others of my slaves. Make sure no pony else escapes! And if you see anything report immediately." I said. "Yes,sir!" The guard said bowed and left. 'I'm guessing that Twilight teleported herself and friends directly to Princess Celestia and her sister. Very smart and powerful. Now I know who else will come and this time I will be ready.' I thought smiling wikedly. As I remember the kiss with Twilight. 'Maybe I should choose a Queen while I'm at it,but of course I have to give the others a chance also.' I thought putting a wicked smile.

Canterlot!
Sisters Thorne Room!
Twilight p.o.v

I was still staring at the window where Sombra was now ruling the Chrystal Empire. " Twilight Sparkle I think you should rest for the night!?" Luna said behind me. "Luna is it okay if I help you tonight!?" I said looking at her. She smiled "Yes of course! I would like company. Instead of taking to my self." Luna said. I laughed at the comment. "Come follow me!" Luna said walking towards some flowers. "Oh I remember this! Celestia said that you used put flower like this to help the ones here rest easy at night!" I said. "That's right!" Luna said as I sniff the flower. "Their very beautiful and smell relaxing!" I said. Luna laugh. "Thanks You!" Luna said. I then grabbed one pair and putting it on top and getting the other one that was dead. Luna did the same. "You know your very luck to be the Princess of the night. I like the night as with the day. " I said. "No one has ever said that to me!" Luna said. "Well now you know!" I said smiling." Finally I see a smile on your face." Luna said. I laughed." I would like to smile more,but I'm not Pinkie Pie!" I said. This made Luna laugh hard. "You should laugh more. It sounds gorgeous!" I said. "Thanks You! You know I never had fun like this since I was a filly." Luna said. "That's what Celestia said when I was a filly and I made her laugh. You should send more time with her. You know sister to sister." I said. "I will think about it!?" Luna said. We finished putting the flowers. "It's time for you to go to bed." Luna said. "But!" I was about to say but Luna interrupted me. "No But! Go to sleep! I need to go to the sleeping realm and you can't come and help me." Luna said. "Alright! Good night Luna!" I said. "Good night Twilight Sparkle!" Luna said. I walked towards my room and went to sleep.

Twilight's dream!
" Hello! Where am I!" I said in the dark. "Hello Twilight Sparkle!" I heard a familiar voice. "Who are you!?" I said. Then King Sombra appert. "Miss me I sure did!" Sombra said. I quickly put a shield around me. "What do you want!?" I said. "To see you!" Sombra said walking around me. "Yeah right the truth! Before I blast you!" I said. "Very brave not like your other friends. " Sombra said. "You been on their dreams haven't you!?" I said. Sombra laughed and said "Yes and your the last one!" "And why are going to each of our dreams!?" I said looking at him. "Why should I tell you!?" Sombra said stopping in front of me. He sat down. So I sat down calming myself. "Please!" I said blinking my eyes fast. "Aaww! how adorable you look!" Sombra said. I stopped not wanting to much attention. "Alright sweet heart!" Sombra said. That got me pist. "I'm going to each of you girls dreams so I can choose." Sombra said. "Choose what!?" I said. "That! You got to find out by your self!" Sombra said smiling wanting to see something. "I'm not putting my sweet eyes again." I said annoyed. "Alright! Good bye Sweet dreams!" Sombra said banishing. I then woke up by the sound of a door.

Reality!
Twilight p.o.v
"I'm sorry to disturb you but Princess Celestia and Princess Luna want you and your friends to came to the throne room. It's an emergency!" The guard said opening the door. I knew what the meeting will be about." I will be there!" I said.