Thirty Two

"Can we pick up some bubble tea on the way?" Sam asked as they rode the elevator to Parking.

"Yeah sure, I could do with coffee myself." Ryan said with a nod, engrossed with typing an email on his phone.

Americans and their coffee addiction. He'd already downed two cups during breakfast and still wanted more?

"You already had two cups just now," Sam pointed out. "Won't it make you hyper having so much in the morning?"

He looked up and smiled. "It actually helps me concentrate better. It's a habit I picked up in college when I had to do tons of studying and I'd drink like ten cups a day just to keep up."

Sam's eyebrow rose. "Ten cups? Really?"

"Yep, I was really into the stuff then. Lucky for me, the caffeine didn't seem to have a negative effect like most people. Still, I've cut back since. I limit myself to four cups per day."

"So, you're addicted to caffeine?"

He grinned and slid an arm around her waist, tugging her close for a kiss then lifted his head and gazed down at her, an intense look in his eyes.

"I think I'm addicted to kissing you." He murmured, his thumb tracing her moistened lower lip.

The words filled Sam with warmth. Bringing her arms up to hook around his neck, she rose on tiptoe to press a kiss on his lips.

"Me too."

The doors slid open, but neither of them moved. Instead, they shared another kiss, mouths exploring each other in desperate passion. Ryan moved, taking them backwards until Sam felt the wall against her back. She was only vaguely aware of the doors swishing closed again, trapping them in a cocoon of heated passion.

Desire pulsed through her and she moaned as he bit lightly on her lower lip, moaning again when his hands cupped her ass and squeezed, his erection hard and urgent against her hip.

"The meeting…" Sam gasped, grabbing his shoulders as he settled heavily between her thighs. His fingers trailed down to pull up the hem of her dress to delve underneath and let out a groan when instead of the fabric of her panties, he touched bare skin.

"No panties?" He groaned again, resting his forehead against hers, as their heavy breaths mingled. "You trying to kill me, woman?"

"Not intentionally," She whispered, lost in a haze as he stroked her, feeling her body go limp. "Ryan...we shouldn't...we'll be late."

"Yeah." He sighed and pulled away, stooping to pick up his jacket and tie off the floor.

Sam put herself to rights and opened the door to the mercifully deserted parking garage, flushing as it hit her then that anyone passing might have seen them the first time.

Goodness, they were acting like horny teenagers experiencing sex for the first time.

"You know this is torture, right?" Ryan fell into step beside her, giving her a heated look.

"What is?" She asked, confused.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Watching you walk, knowing what's underneath that dress...or isn't. It's fucking with my head right now cos I want to take you back upstairs and fuck you all day but I can't do that."