Twenty Nine

Soft, feathery kisses fluttered along Sam’s shoulders, causing goosebumps to pebble on the sweat dampened skin, pulling her from a pleasant after sex stupor. Ryan’s warm, hard body spooned hers from behind, an arm keeping her anchored to his body. She forced heavy eyelids open, nearly catatonic from the last orgasm he’d given her - her fifth in the space of a few hours.

“Awake?” His words were a sexy rumble issued from somewhere deep in his chest, hot breath caressing her ear and sending pleasurable shivers down her spine.

She let out a moan, arching into him, cheek grazing his stubbled jaw.

“Mmm, barely.”

He cupped her chin, turning her head so he could capture her lower lip between his teeth, sucking the soft flesh into his warm mouth before giving her a slow, languid kiss. His erection, hard and ready nudged against her bottom and Sam’s eyebrows rose in surprise.

“Already? Did someone take a little blue pill or something?" She narrowed her eyes at him in teasing suspicion.

They’d done it three times already, the last one less than fifteen minutes ago.

“Tired?”

Propping himself on an arm, Ryan raised an eyebrow, lips stretched in a smug smile even as his fingers traced a wicked path between her thighs, the smile widening when he found her wet and responsive to his touch.

Her breath quickened as he stoked the flames once more, sending waves of the most delicious pleasure shooting through every nerve, her legs opening wide to give him full access.

"Guess not." Ryan chuckled, eyes glinting in smug satisfaction as his gaze swept over her flushed skin, satisfaction giving way to hunger. He rose over her, his appreciative gaze sweeping over her as she lay panting softly underneath.

“I can’t get enough of you, Sam.”

Hooking an arm around his neck, she leaned up and kissed him again, the kiss getting hotter and dirtier with every sweep of their tongues. Suddenly filled with a need to be in control this time, she settled her hands on his shoulders and pushed.

Breaking the kiss, Ryan obliged and settled back against the pillows while Sam straddled him.

She reached between them and gripped his cock, guiding it to her, rubbing the smooth, blunt head over her slit, gasping in pleasure each time it brushed against her clit.

She met his eyes, dark and intense, jaw twitching from the effort of holding back while she played with him to her satisfaction.

Eager to taste him again, she leaned down and ran her tongue over his pecs, the salty manly essence of him filling her taste buds and driving her crazy. She jerked her hips faster, working to get herself off, head flung back, little ecstatic cries spilling past her lips.

Finally, when she was so close to the edge, she quickly helped him slide on protection and lowered herself fully onto him. Twin groans filled the room, as he slid into her wet heat, her body readily taking all of him, his fingers digging into her hips, drawing her down until she felt him fill every inch of her.

“You feel so good inside me.” She whispered, eyes closed and began rocking her hips as she set a slow, sweet pace.

“I love the way your cock feels when it’s moving, god, I can feel you throbbing.” Her eyelids fluttered open and she met the dark intensity of his gaze, not missing the clenched jaw or the vein that stood out on his forehead from the effort of holding back. “You want to fuck me hard and fast again, don’t you?”