Episode 78

---------------------------------------------------

"We're going to head off Joe, we'll see you tomorrow." Denise says Joe standing up from the bench giving his mother a hug giving his brothers more of a guy hug before they all say their goodbyes. It left Joe, Demi, Amelia and Samuel as Maddie went to go meet with some friends from school even though she would see them tomorrow. It had been a busy weekend but they were one step further to moving into the new house and then Joe could start working at the bakery. Joe sits back down next to Demi smiling at Samuel who was in the front part of the stroller cooing over a half eaten sandwich he didn't eat earlier.

"We're not going yet are we?" Demi inquires.

"Not unless you want to, are you tired? Do you want a nap?" Joe rambles Demi laughing placing her hand on his which was resting on the bench.

"I'm fine Joseph, I just didn't want to leave yet." Demi reassures Joe relaxing on his seat a little bit holding onto her hand rather than hers resting on top. They engage into a conversation, just the two of them Amelia back playing on the smaller parts on the park and Samuel was napping after his lunch so should be awake any time soon. Joe and Demi were just enjoying being together, Joe loved seeing his family but alone time with his girlfriend was important as soon they wouldn't be able to because they'd have two babies needing attention from them.

Within the hour Amelia had ran over begging for them to play with her in the sandpit, Demi was unable to sit down on the sand with her because of how big her bump was however she would sit on a closer bench which wasn't too far away from the sandpit, she could still see what Amelia was doing and be able to have a conversation with Joe. Joe takes a seat on the sand sitting Samuel down on the sand next to him passing him a bucket and spade so he could  have a go even though nothing much would get made, he was only nine months old.

"Pat it." Demi encourages when Amelia places a bucket full of sand on a patch of sand where she hadn't taken any from with Joe's help, she couldn't lift it without him. Amelia picks up the spade again patting on top of the bucket.

"Now if you lift it up you should have a neat sand castle." Joe states putting his hands on hers bringing the square container up revealing a neat and well packed sandcastle. They all laugh when Samuel claps his hands going to touch it but Joe brings his hand back slowly.

"More!" Amelia screams Joe chuckling passing her another bucket which would give another shape before looking over his shoulder.

"I'm going to be finding sand in places for weeks where I shouldn't find sand." Joe says making Demi laugh watching her son trying his best to put some sand in the bucket he had Joe soon helping when he could see he was struggling.

Joe and Demi were sat on the couch at Demi's house that night after Amelia and Samuel were put to sleep, the care home had found a replacement for Joe sooner than they thought so he didn't need to be there as much, it would be easier for him and the children if he gradually leaves the place. He knew it was going to be hard for him but he knew he'd get used to it.

"Today was fun." Demi states laying her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah it was, you should see the amount of sand that was at the bottom of the bath tub before I had my shower just from Amelia and Sammy." Joe states laughing.

"I could imagine the amount of time we spent in that sand pit." Demi replies.

"I wonder what our future will be like with our children." Joe states looking down at her as she looks back up at him.

"I think it will be amazing." Demi states pecking his lips before looking back towards the TV. Joe smiles too paying more attention to but he was soon lost in thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments please!