Episode 44

--------------------------------------------------------------

Joe looks at him straight on his eyebrow raised wondering what he wanted and how he even knew he was here. Sure he spend plenty of time at the restaurant this afternoon but that still doesn't explain why he was stood right in front of him, he wondered whether he had followed him to the hotel or something which was a bit creepy.

"I don't even know why I'm here." The young man states putting his hands in his pockets sensing that he wouldn't be talking any time soon or at least until he had spoke.

"What am I supposed to do?" Joe questions gaining a shrug off the person in front of him. "I'm Joe." Joe greets sticking his hand out for him, he takes his hand shaking it gently before letting go his arm going back down by his side.

"I'm Nick, do you mind if I come in. My arms and legs ache a bit." He inquires Joe nodding opening the door wider for him to walk in shutting it behind him. Joe thought all this was a little strange but something was holding him back from sending him away and not letting him into his hotel room. He just didn't know what that was.

"Through that door is the living room, don't mind my girlfriend." Joe states the two of them walking through Demi looking up from the screen surprised to see a familiar face but only because she was listening to his angelic voice at the restaurant just hours ago.

"Oh hi." Demi greets.

"Hey." Nick states taking a seat on the spare chair Joe sitting down on the couch switching off the TV so they could talk. Demi was really sensing that this was something between the two of them but knew that Joe just wouldn't let her get up and leave, she was hoping Samuel would need her or something so she could escape.

"This is Nick." Joe explains Demi nodding her head introducing herself.

"It was nice meeting you," Demi says a smile on her face then turning to Joe. "I'm going to have that bath now." Demi climbs up leaving the room before Joe could say another word to her. Joe sighs sitting back in his chair slightly then looking back towards Nick. He looked like someone he knew now that he was face to face to him but he couldn't figure out who.

"Why did you spend so much time at the restaurant today?" Nick questions Joe deciding whether he should tell him the truth or not. Maybe he could help him locate his mother but at the same time he wanted to do it himself.

"We're just visiting for a week or two and wanted a brake, it's a nice restaurant." Joe admits looking down at the floor. Nick had only just met the guy in front of him and he knew that he was lying, he was acting just like his mother did when she was lying.

"I know, my mom owns and runs it, she's done a great job." Nick states not laying his eyes of Joe meeting his eyes when Joe looks up.

"Your mom owns the restaurant?" Joe questions Nick nodding his head gently Joe standing up quickly knowing where he knew his face from. A mixture of his mother and his father, he had a little brother and he was sitting right in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Nick inquires.

"Nothing, I just heard my daughter. Stay here, I won't be long." Joe replies making his way into the only bedroom in the hotel room sitting down on the edge of the bed running his fingers through his hair not believing that he was a big brother and his little brother was just sitting out there waiting for him to come back.

"Dada." He hears looking up seeing Amelia stood up having hold of the top of the crib the small amount of hair on her head going in all sorts of different directions.

"Hey baby girl." Joe says smiling walking to the crib picking her up holding her against his hip smoothing out her hair with his spare hand once he knew he had good grip on her. He only then kisses her head.

----------------------------------------------------

Comments please!